Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GET RID OF THE DISGRACE JONES NOW

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Get a new man in, give him a couple of weeks with the team.

Leave Jones in charge, best we can hope for is another choke the playoffs.

Re: GET RID OF THE DISGRACE JONES NOW

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

How is DJ a disgrace ?

Still, you will get some support on here I suppose ? What a wally you are :old:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:56 pm

diacap wrote:How is DJ a disgrace ?

Still, you will get some support on here I suppose ? What a wally you are :old:

Your the wally pal! DJ blaming crowd happenings now? how did they ever play in the 70's 80's 90's with running battles on the terraces?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...We are the laughing stock of British Football..Look at us...for f**k sake mun..The only way we can get through this is to stick together...talk of sack the manager,etc etc...booing players..who the f**k do we think we are.. :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 pm

You lot can't possibly still be Jones apologists can you? Surely not?

You'll be supporting him all the way to another season in this league, because with the disgrace in charge it is impossible for us to go up.

Impossible.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 am

lordninian wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ...We are the laughing stock of British Football..Look at us...for f**k sake mun..The only way we can get through this is to stick together...talk of sack the manager,etc etc...booing players..who the f**k do we think we are.. :lol: :lol:

We are fans of a club who deserve respect for paying seriously hard earned cash to follow our team week in week out. Jones has not shown any respect to the fans, he only tries to deflect his failure on the fans. He is the weak link and has had 6 or so years to perfect a squad to take us to the prem with serious backing from owners. He now has the squad but is still failing. Get rid of him now.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 am

We are still in 4th place with all still to play for. Anybody would think that we are in the bottom three and already relegated. People like you just get on my tit.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 am

Citysince1964 wrote:We are still in 4th place with all still to play for. Anybody would think that we are in the bottom three and already relegated. People like you just get on my tit.

Play for what? QPR bagged the league tittle today. Norwich or Swansea WILL take the 2nd Automatic. Our best chance is the playoffs and with DJ in charge, i actually believe that we wont get past the semi's IF we even finish in the playoff places. If we started the season 20 games ago, we'd be closer to relagation than the playoffs. That is worrying! We need to act now and bring a decent manager in like Di Matteo or Poyet!