Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what has happened to bothroydd

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:15 pm

bloody hell,scoring for fun at start of season,now it seems unintrested :( :ayatollah:

Re: what has happened to bothroydd

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:17 pm

The ponce laddered his tights

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:17 pm

me thinks he has his mind on next season in the prem , but he dont care who with

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 pm

darran1927 wrote:me thinks he has his mind on next season in the prem , but he dont care who with

agreed,but he got a funny way of showing how gooid he is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:21 pm

I hear he yearns for the big bright lights of the Smoke.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Who's going to sign him next season, the way he's playing at the moment and with his injury problems. He'll be lucky to be playing the rest of his career in league 1

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:25 pm

He's done his hamstring, not as bad as chops tho

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:26 pm

darran1927 wrote:me thinks he has his mind on next season in the prem , but he dont care who with

He's optimistic then because given how he's played since November, he'd be lucky to find a Championship team interested!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 pm

ive been saying for ages that hes got a team sorted but its being kept quiet ...no other reason why hes played like a c*nt for months and is not interested....and now hes got another hamstring which i guarntee will keep him out till end of the season....the guy is a full scale pussy !....i thought this last year and this as well.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:18 pm

d20 wrote:ive been saying for ages that hes got a team sorted but its being kept quiet ...no other reason why hes played like a c*nt for months and is not interested....and now hes got another hamstring which i guarntee will keep him out till end of the season....the guy is a full scale pussy !....i thought this last year and this as well.

I wouldn't be at all surprised. He'll be gone, & he wont be on his own either!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:17 pm

cant say i'm going to miss him when he does go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Thing is with Jay he plays the injury card when he can't be Arsed but when he does get really injured no one has any sympathy for him. Well he brings it on himself really :(

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 pm

he shouldn't be out on the piss then , this is not sunday league. its professional football.

same with last year a few of them were out getting smashed post leicester game, he goes off injured in final.
you drink you get prone to muscle pulls / strains

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm

But he's played for England now.........*Sigh*