Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

qpr 13 points clear

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:14 pm

so 2nd place for us then :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: qpr 13 points clear

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:17 pm

krab wrote:so 2nd place for us then :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" WELL DONE QPR " NEIL WARNOCK and QPR DESERVE SOME PRAISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:so 2nd place for us then :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" WELL DONE QPR " NEIL WARNOCK and QPR DESERVE SOME PRAISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and we need to get things moving :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Case of getting a job done today lads, especially against a Doncaster team who know how to play football. Not a spectacular game by any standards but we got the result without Rraabt, who we understand was given compassionate leave due to a death in his family. By the way, hope the lad who suffered a fall is ok and that the rest of you who went today get back with out much trouble. Nastiest of bastards ar Millwall.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm

qpr 13 points clear
FOR NOW :old:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:51 pm

stickywicket wrote:qpr 13 points clear

:lol: :lol:

Home & dry fella home & dry ;) :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
stickywicket wrote:qpr 13 points clear

:lol: :lol:

Home & dry fella home & dry ;) :D

i THINK HE'S REFERRING TO YOUR LITTLE SPAT WITH THE fa.

Swindon Town won the Second Division playoff final 1989/90 but Sunderland were promoted instead on away goals after the Swindon board admitted a series of financial irregularities. Swindon were initially relegated to the Third Division and replaced by Tranmere due to financial irregularities before competing in the playoffs, the division's losing Play-Off finalists, but this decision was later reversed on appeal and it allowed Swindon to finish 4th in one division and Tranmere to finish 4th in the other division.

sleep tight :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 pm

I know sleep.

If we get docked points that stop us going up auto I will come to Cardiff and walk around the city in a mankini.

Won't happen. Slap on the wrist and a fine is forthcoming.

The R's are going up The R's are going up & now ya gonna belive us & now ya gona believe us & now ya gonna believeeeee us The R's are going up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get your arses in gear & come & join us :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Sounds like you are celebrating already Chief !!. Don't blame you :ayatollah: Hey if our forum Piss up is on the day of our game are you joining us ?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:55 pm

I will pop in for a babysham nukes old bean.

Not 100% celebrating yet but 11 points clear of 3rd with 8 to play.. Means someone winning 4 times and us not picking up a point in 4 can't see that in a million years.

Big fight for 2nd now.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I will pop in for a babysham nukes old bean.

Not 100% celebrating yet but 11 points clear of 3rd with 8 to play.. Means someone winning 4 times and us not picking up a point in 4 can't see that in a million years.

Big fight for 2nd now.

If it on the QPR date i will PM you my Mobile number closer to the day Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Stan well done.wont be us in second tho :cry:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Big fight for 2nd now.

If it on the QPR date i will PM you my Mobile number closer to the day Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sweet bruva.

Earnie keep the faith mate. Norwich dropping 2 points today was massive for you. I know you are not winning but boy you sure are hanging in there. As long as its mathematically possible to go up auto you could still do it. You have the players.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Big fight for 2nd now.

Sweet bruva.

Earnie keep the faith mate. Norwich dropping 2 points today was massive for you. I know you are not winning but boy you sure are hanging in there. As long as its mathematically possible to go up auto you could still do it. You have the players.

we should realise that we done well to get a point at the den today

alot of people dont get points from there

do they stan? ;) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Glam I'm not gonna lie when I logged on earlier I was shocked to see all the anger pouring out, I thought it was a bloody good point. You will not play at a harder place this season than down there. Of course people will say you should hold on to leads but still scoring 3 away from home is brilliant.

Good point in my book.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Glam I'm not gonna lie when I logged on earlier I was shocked to see all the anger pouring out, I thought it was a bloody good point. You will not play at a harder place this season than down there. Of course people will say you should hold on to leads but still scoring 3 away from home is brilliant.

Good point in my book.

i was thinking the same

when we was 2-1 down.

To come back to be 3-2 up at the den is massive

But without Hudson, were fragile at the back.

But anyway a point at the den in my opinion is a fantastic result
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: