Bluebina wrote:He's shit

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Re: Bywater's a feckin useless waste of space

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:55 pm

I blame Dave Jones he brought him here :evil:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:01 pm

ackers1927 wrote:I blame Dave Jones he brought him here :evil:

You can f**k off with thats oe who did you want on emergancy loan f*cking van der sar hes all what was available he wasnt djs first choices was he thats heaton and marhall he had to take whatever ffs not evwrything comes dow to jones

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:

You can f**k off with thats oe who did you want on emergancy loan f*cking van der sar hes all what was available he wasnt djs first choices was he thats heaton and marhall he had to take whatever ffs not evwrything comes dow to jones

How many games has Bywater played in his career? Not many for the length of time he has been around. What does that say to you. And surley after the last couple of games with bywater looking dodgy it was time to put Brown in goals.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:

We are getting really unlucky with injuries to lose both Keepers and both first choice strikers is unbelievable......

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:10 pm

AGREE - but Byewater is not the best - Heaton back for Derby - can he play aginst his club ?? Cant even get into derby team :cry:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:12 pm

ackers1927 wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:

How many games has Bywater played in his career? Not many for the length of time he has been around. What does that say to you. And surley after the last couple of games with bywater looking dodgy it was time to put Brown in goals.

Agreed

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:19 pm

8 goals he's let in the useless piece of s..t.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:21 pm

NIBluebird wrote:AGREE - but Byewater is not the best - Heaton back for Derby - can he play aginst his club ?? Cant even get into derby team :cry:

hope we dont see bywater again hes garbage, makes you wonder what results would have been if heaton wasnt inj and in goal

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:23 pm

look how many hes let in average 2 a game :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:36 pm

I would sooner have seen Martyn Margetson come out of retirement for a month. David James, Van der Sar and Leman have proved you can still play at 40, besides which Margetson is younger. We know he can kick a decent ball watching the players warm up before a game.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:53 pm

I think its no coincidence that our defence has looked shakey whilst he has been in goals.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 pm

says something to me when nigel clough loans him to us and then loaned a keeper from hull

so wasnt very confident in the first place, his kicking is truly shocking

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:22 pm

I normally defend the WHOLE team but I have to agree....

Trouble is I'm not sure what we expected from him, given he was 'out of favour' at mediocre Derby County :?

I was surprised when he 'got in' ahead of Premiership player Jason Brown but I suppose there must be a reason :o

Hopefully, we'll get a 'real' keeper for the 'run in' and the Bluebirds can march on towards glory!! :ayatollah:

:D :D :D :D :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Blame our Goalie now? Pathetic, Not his fault he's been brought in and played is it? What about the 10 in front of him protecting him? oh yeh Gyepes foul was him too was it? BOLLUX ALL I CAN SAY. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO BLAME? WELL THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL TO BLAME IS DAVID JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 pm

1 goal was pen,3rd goal our defence opened up like the red sea according to the reporter on SSN.
SO HOW IS IT HIS FAULT.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 pm

ackers1927 wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:

Wise up, mate....the alternative was Hudson, McNaughton or Bellers. If the best (loose term) he could get was Heaton and Brown then that's what he got

But hey, why let another opportunity to 'blame' the manager for a bit of genuine misfortune (Heaton, Marshall and now Chops) even though it's patently obviously not true to anyone with half a mind of their own!! :roll:

Note: Please note I didn't say half a witt!! :lol:

Listen to yourself BEFORE sounding off to others....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm

A bit unfair to blame just the Goalkeeper when the whole team has been playing shite

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 pm

And lol @ those wanting Brown.

Played less games than Bywater!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:43 pm

In feb when Heaton was in goals we only conceded 5 goals in 7 games, keeping clean sheets against Swansea, Scunthorpe, Leicester and Hull. With Heaton making some cracking saves. Since Bywater has been in goal we have conceded 8 goals in 4 games.I havent seen Bywater make a good save yet.

I think a goalkeeper should be vocal, command the box and order the defenders around, and I dont think Bywater does it. I thought that Brown would have been given a chance today, given that Bywater hasnt looked soild.