Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: YOU ALL NEED TO MAKE YOUR MINDS UP REGARDING DAVE JONES ?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:04 pm

If we are sacking him we must do it today. So with the break coming up it will give the new manager two week to work with the players and get his ideas across.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:05 pm

I've been consistent for a while now! JONES OUT!!!!!!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:06 pm

4 points off third , reading coming fast and furious now ..................think he will stay until derby

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:12 pm

in until end of season , if we dont go up he must go then

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Only Big SAM can turn us around if we did get rid off - !!!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ONCE AND FOR ALL. YOU ALL CHANGE EVERY OTHER WEEK.

i never change my mind. ive said it all along. jones out!!
hes just a championship manager and not a very good one at that.

bring a manager in with some heart and some tactical skill. not just some fat tw*t who only cares about the money

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 pm

He has to go, play offs with DJ in charge? No chance, this team should be walking this league. Just get rid now and see what happens in the play offs. Don't buy all this bad luck shit, we should be well clear of Swansea and Norwich with the squad we had this season but instead we are clinging on to them (Just) and running out of games. DJ has fucked it up for all of us.

I will say it again, to lose the lead twice in two games on the bounce just not acceptable. Why can t we defend the lead? Its a joke. Oh yes you can say results went our way but thats got fook all to do with DJ has it, we should be taking advantage of these results and pulling further ahead. :twisted:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't care about this season any more. It's a lost campaign... I think my answer is in there.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Stayed on if we won ???
Sacked if we lost ???

What about a draw Carl ?????

Does he stay or does he go now ........................................

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Annis do you think he will go or stay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:33 pm

This is the third consecutive seasxon I've wanted Jones out based on his inability to spot a problem till it bites him on his arse and his inability to pick competent players and build a team. My consistency in this view has never faltered.

He's had one or two good signings but taken in the context of all the players he's brought in he more often than not fails. How I envy Swansea's ability to pick out players who can do a job all season.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:35 pm

this season is no differnt to the past 2.
when you look at the table we think we've a chance of the autos.
realisticly though we'll fall short again.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:36 pm

stickywicket wrote:this season is no differnt to the past 2.
when you look at the table we think we've a chance of the autos.
realisticly though we'll fall short again.

i meant to add,thats why he'll hang on this season

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Anyone know how the players feel about him?
Has he lost the dressing room or are the players fully behind him?
Would sacking him release a weight off the club or would it just de-stable it?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

I DON'T, ANNIS!!

I still think he'll come good!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:05 pm

OUT OUT & ALL THE BACKROOM STAFF

START AFRESH

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Zabier wrote:I don't care about this season any more. It's a lost campaign... I think my answer is in there.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:17 pm

i want jones out but cant see it happening till the end of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 pm

I am assuming that if DJ gets sacked his replacement will be on a to the end of season contract? Because what if we don't even make the playoffs with the new guy? He will need to be sacked ASAP so a mickey mouse contract will be required and what quality manager will agree to that?
I am not a fan of DJs personality but if I was asked at the start of the season if I would have settled for today's table at the end of play I would have said yes!
I am not interested in DJs personality I am interested in our position in the league.
Call for his head if you like but have a very clear expectation of what you want from his successor and if it's promotion and nothing else will do you are at best an optimist and at worst the sort of supporter who will give us a replacement manager who will have been fired for failure!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:26 pm

have wanted him gone for the past two seasons,
i want him gone tomorrow.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm

not all annis,not all,i trukly believe he hasnt got what it takes,but i would of vliked him gone at christmas :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Never changed my mind.
In

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi annis,
I think it would be silly to sack DJ now. I was all for it a few weeks ago, but I feel we have got to stick it out now and get behind him and the team. It's not over yet. :ayatollah:
Lee

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:00 pm

not me changed mine a few weeks ago, a change didnt happen then, i wont be against a change now! we havent played well since the jacks game, thats not good enough in a promotion push and with the squad we have, his time has gone for me but as he is still manager i back him 100% and hope he proves me wrong.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:44 pm

I have not said he is going, I JUST WANT HIM TO GO, but I do Know he has Broken his contract.[/quote]

How has he broken the terms of his contract Annis? I'm normally one to support everyone at Cardiff City whilst they're there but he's on thin ice. If he goes without getting millions then I'd be happy but it's got to be now. Anything else and it's too late.

When you look at some of the string of results we've had a several occasions, I'm amazed we're still up there at all!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Why do we need to make our mnds up? we are not the board, we have no power over jones. Getting rid of him now, will worsen our problems.... we have 8 games to go, back him for 8 games, see what happens, then at the end of the seaosn, voice our concerns. its make or break.

8 games, 7 wins needed.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm

He should stay until it is no longer possible for us to go up.

I haven't changed my mind about this since the season started. Between seasons not mid season is the best time to change managers

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Never changed my mind - always backed him

We should get behind the team and the manager :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 am

I've never changed. Jones is inept and a spoofer, and I predicted this slump would happen all the way back in November.

Still not too late to get rid, but time is running out. We are the club, and we cannot have dead weight on board, never mind a dead weight manager.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:51 am

Made my mind up Christmas time and have wanted him out since then.