Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sacked in the morning.........................

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:25 pm

or tonight :D

Re: sacked in the morning.........................

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Fingers Crossed Baz

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:27 pm

just been told our fans are singing ''you are getting sacked in the morning'' :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:27 pm

please. Just feck off now you waister. You have bottled it again at the last hurdle. You remind me of Tony Macoy. Feck off DJ

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:47 pm

bigwave1927 wrote:please. Just feck off now you waister. You have bottled it again at the last hurdle. You remind me of Tony Macoy. Feck off DJ

Looks like he's staying :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Bluebina wrote:
bigwave1927 wrote:please. Just feck off now you waister. You have bottled it again at the last hurdle. You remind me of Tony Macoy. Feck off DJ

Looks like he's staying :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh dear maybe not Bywater is so shit

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 pm

bywater is wank

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

not a chance

why dont you lot concentrate on supporting the manager/team til end of season..

so if we do go up, will wait for your responses

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm

WE WON'T GO UP WITH THIS SHIT TEAM

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 pm

I have been in the DJ in camp for sometime now and believed that he should see out this season. Then we either go up or he leaves.

However, DJ seems to play out the same season EVERY year. He wins October(?) manager of the month and then goes on a dire run before Christmas. It's happened for a few years now. We ended the last few seasons with a team scared, without passion or bottle.

I thought there was no chance it could happen again but just like the pre Christmas lulls, the end of season capitualtion seems to be following AGAIN.

I am not sure a change of manager will make a difference. However, I now think it cannot make things any worse. Even playing out the season WITHOUT a manager (just coaches) cannot make things much worse.

Bellamy player/manager? ;)

So 2 points from 12 from a top 4 team, who should be playing for fun, makes me say for the first time . . . . . . . . . . . . .

DJ OUT
Last edited by Wayne S on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:17 pm

DI MATTEO'S BARMY ARMY