Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How would you all feel if the Jacks went up and we didnt ?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:08 pm

I would be absolutely gutted devastated. Would ruin my Summer. And with all the Plastics at work who are Welsh but support there Leeds Manure Everton ETC telling me that the Jacks are the no 1 team in Wales :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: How would you all feel if the Jacks went up and we didnt ?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:11 pm

I'll need to go away travelling for a year and not think about football!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:13 pm

we would continue to support our boys....dont concentrate on swansea..we support cardiff--

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:15 pm

ccfcdor wrote:we would continue to support our boys....dont concentrate on swansea..we support cardiff--

Point taken Chief. Typical Gypes :evil: :evil:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I would be absolutely gutted devastated. Would ruin my Summer. And with all the Plastics at work who are Welsh but support there Leeds Manure Everton ETC telling me that the Jacks are the no 1 team in Wales :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This wouldn`t be the first time its happened in my lifetime, dont know if i could take it again.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 pm

If they do it ,good luck to them, it just shows they wanted it more than us. But I hope we can do it.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 pm

The same as i felt the last time!!! :x

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:07 pm

It could spell the end of CCFC thats how worrying it is in my opinion.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:11 pm

It might be a blow for Cardiff but should a Welsh side make it to the Prem, its a boost to the profile of Wales and its economy

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Rhodri wrote:It might be a blow for Cardiff but should a Welsh side make it to the Prem, its a boost to the profile of Wales and its economy

100% Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I would be absolutely gutted devastated. Would ruin my Summer. And with all the Plastics at work who are Welsh but support there Leeds Manure Everton ETC telling me that the Jacks are the no 1 team in Wales :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

take it on the chin,gutted but the team have got to have a good look at themselves if we dont :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:54 pm

krab wrote:

take it on the chin,gutted but the team have got to have a good look at themselves if we dont :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not only the players, but the whole club will need an over haul, from top to bottom. Things will have to change. :old:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 pm

If it happens it happens maybe we should learn from it. You do not need to spend A fortune just have players who want to play for the club and a manager who has a plan B and a bit of passion

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:27 pm

I think i'd give up football for good if that happened.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Learn from it ? Jones hasn't learnt a single thing in 6 years

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 pm

f**k 'em cardiff city f.c is my focus let's clean house i say. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 am

Well the last time it happened [1980/81 season], the following season we were relegated! :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x :x :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
And thats the last F*****G thing we want!!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:59 am

happy for them :ayatollah: