Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTHROYD

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:59 pm

dont know what the injury is but whats the betting jay doenst play for us again...only a few games left and what i heard is players having a pop at hm after the dressing room lock in....looks like the pussy has given up....be glad when hes gone .

Re: BOTHROYD

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:00 pm

d20 wrote:dont know what the injury is but whats the betting jay doenst play for us again...only a few games left and what i heard is players having a pop at hm after the dressing room lock in....looks like the pussy has given up....be glad when hes gone .

There has been some terrible arguments lately in the dressing room.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Pity he is quality when he WANTS to be Chief :cry:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 pm

should have been dropped weeks ago that humiliatoin might just of got his head right and saved our season

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:02 pm

annis this is why our team has been shite lately and i heard a few of them layed into him,obviously its not a happy camp...cant blame them cos since england and his fake injury hes been shite...not interested.....looks like today is the day when its finished ,i cant see us doing anything in the play offs either.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:06 pm

The Incredable Sulk. Nobody will want him if he keeps it up.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:08 pm

well ive had enough of him....and all this bollox talk of him bigging up the city fans on his twitter all the time ,thats only to keep em off his back.....he heasnt done anything for us or showed any balls for months.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Been shyte ever since the England call up. :(

The irony is, it was fecking Jones who brought the attention to him for the call up. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: