Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Prepare for next season...

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Ok, so its all over now. No out and out strikers. (unless we bring someone in). Hudson injured (ok, we dont know how serious it is, but still...) Swansea & Norwich unlikey to slip up and DJ just tactically shit! Championship football next season agan!

Re: Prepare for next season...

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm

along way to go yet..... we can still go up automatically :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 pm

welshdougie wrote:along way to go yet..... we can still go up automatically :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only if they sack the muppet tonight!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Another positive post -well done.

Good point in the circumstances with thier recent home record.

The players worked hard from 2-1 down to get in front. They will be gutted they didn't hold on , but anything can happen yet

24 points available - we just have to go flat out for 8 games, don't worry about any other results and see where we end up

It would help if we all supported them , not called for the manager to be sacked. We are 4th , 4 points off 2nd spot with 8 games and potentially 24 points to grab. Come on city :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:03 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
welshdougie wrote:along way to go yet..... we can still go up automatically :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only if they sack the muppet tonight!

cant see that happening tbh :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Ok, so its all over now. No out and out strikers. (unless we bring someone in). Hudson injured (ok, we dont know how serious it is, but still...) Swansea & Norwich unlikey to slip up and DJ just tactically shit! Championship football next season agan!

You fool!

Either that or you haven't been watching football very long there are a few twist and turns to go yet!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:02 am

DJ will eventually get sacked this summer....

Bellamy, Bothroyd, Burke, Oli will go i think. Hoping that if we can get a good manager this summer, we'll be challenging for the playoffs next season.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:29 am

I would not call 8 games a long way to go.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 am

Bledd10 wrote:Ok, so its all over now. No out and out strikers. (unless we bring someone in). Hudson injured (ok, we dont know how serious it is, but still...) Swansea & Norwich unlikey to slip up and DJ just tactically shit! Championship football next season agan!

Oh yea lets all give up now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very negative there is a long way to go and both Swansea and Norwich will lose games, plenty of time yet don't panic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:29 am

Bluebina wrote:

Oh yea lets all give up now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very negative there is a long way to go and both Swansea and Norwich will lose games, plenty of time yet don't panic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes i agree jacks and norwich will lose games but so will we, so where does that leave us play offs at the best i hope im wrong but i cant see us making autos now