Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TODAY IS THE DAY WE......

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Give up automatic promotion.....Swansea and Norwich both winning difficult games i thought they would slip up...

We are going to loose this game..bothroyd gone off and parkin on is not much motivation...i give up

Its been a frustrating season for all of us and i am gutted as much as anybody we are failing to make it...

Lets just give the play offs 100% and hope for the best..

well done to swansea and norwich-you got to give them credit

By close of play today Norwich will be 7pts clear of us and Swansea 4pts clear...time to start admitting defeat (chops/jay injured..everything is going against us and its not meant to be)

Re: TODAY IS THE DAY WE......

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Hudson off now as well. :( :(

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm

I think we need to seriously plan for another season in the championship. Just got a bad feeling that we will be in a relegation fight next season :(

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Come on Lads its still the first half. Lets judge after this game :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 pm

nothing to judge- our best central defender and striker off...parkin upfront? joke

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 pm

H.T. 0-0

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:55 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Give up automatic promotion.....Swansea and Norwich both winning difficult games i thought they would slip up...

We are going to loose this game..bothroyd gone off and parkin on is not much motivation...i give up

Its been a frustrating season for all of us and i am gutted as much as anybody we are failing to make it...

Lets just give the play offs 100% and hope for the best..

well done to swansea and norwich-you got to give them credit

By close of play today Norwich will be 7pts clear of us and Swansea 4pts clear...time to start admitting defeat (chops/jay injured..everything is going against us and its not meant to be)

Other than Carl I thought YOU WERE DAVE JONES BIGGEST FAN and BELIEVED IN HIM ?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I cant believe we are even talking about another season in the Championship.

With the players and backing that we had available to us - plus one of the biggest fan bases - we should be in the top 2 easily

Its a fking disgrace that we are in the play off positions .... and to think it could be worse......

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Annis, i like DJ as a person and respect him for what he has gone through in his life...

but the games are getting fewer and fewer and we seem to be going in the wrong direction compared to QPR/Norwich/Swansea....

Perhaps this is a season too far for DJ..... Perhaps we need a new type of manager.... the last few games have not been good enough and cardiff have not been consistant at all this season which to me signals bad management and a team of bottlers...we are simply the Manchester City of the championship...

I said at the start of the season i feared we would be the man city of this division and it turns out i am right

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:04 pm

There are certain posters who have been saying the same all season Chief that Jones should go. I was in the opinion that we should give him to the end of the season but then i came round to annis way of thinking after a dozen games :lol: