Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOST MY DAD...

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 am

lost my dad to cancer a year ago 2day...47 years old. Lets take 3 points from millwall with a proud an passionate display...ps the forum bus is rocking

Re: LOST MY DAD...

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:57 am

Condolences pal. My brother has been suffering with with that awful disease for 2 years. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Cmon City :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Condolences pal. My brother has been suffering with with that awful disease for 2 years. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Cmon City :ayatollah:

What not even a JACK?????

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 pm

truly foul disease..it go no respect 4 anything, age or gender wise... Thanks mate

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:33 pm

bigwave1927 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Condolences pal. My brother has been suffering with with that awful disease for 2 years. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Cmon City :ayatollah:

I hate jacks with a passion. But wouldn't wish it on anyone. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Sad to hear, let's hope City can get a result.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Sad to hear of your lost. Hope City get the three point and close the gap on Norwich. So you can have a great day. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 pm

thanks lads,means a lot :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:59 pm

bigwave1927 wrote:

are you serious?? mate you dont wish the evil that is cancer on anyone for f**k sake

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:04 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Lost my dad to cancer some 8 years back now. He was my best friend too. :( Agree with Phat Frog on this.

Lets hope city can cheer us all up this afternoon. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm

daneccfc wrote:lost my dad to cancer a year ago 2day...47 years old. Lets take 3 points from millwall with a proud an passionate display...ps the forum bus is rocking

sorry to hear about youre dad and the fact he was still young im forty eight lets hope we do it for youre dad today

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm

gutted for you. i'm the same age as yr dad, i'm 48 now, my son is 19, so your post has really hit home. i hope you/we get the result today that will put a smile on your face when you think of your dad.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:15 pm

bigwave1927 wrote:

Don't take the piss!!

Lost my mum to cancer in January and it wasn't funny, trust me....

My thoughts and understanding are with ANYONE (even a Jack) with a loved one suffering from cancer

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: