Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THAT ISRAELI FLAG

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:09 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:
AHERNE wrote:bloody hell that happened 70 years ago by the nazis not the palestinian people! ... you soundd like uncle albert from only fools and horses " during the war-ah"

Not the people, but certainly the Palestinian Grand Mufti. Might want to check his role in Berlin for the full facts.

That's a good point actually, Nerd.

Re: your response to me, I agree with the tone of how you see it. There is wrong on both sides. That's why I don't listen to the news. i just feel that Israel, the only democratic nation in the Middle East as pointed out elsewhere previously, should not stoop to the level that the Palestinians find themselves needing to(forced to, depending on your view). Without Israel leaving themselves open and unsecure of course.

It's not black and white.

Take Lebanon for example. Israel widely criticides for their actions there - however, hos widely in the tabloids were the full facts explained, namely Syria's control there, the PLO fleeing there from - Lebanon being used as a proxy base from which to attack Israel.

Everybody criticised Israel yet few criticised Syria. Internal politicians in Lebanon who criticised Syria had a tendency to stop breathing.

Same too with the current situation. Who won the election? Hamas. Who acted to break ceasefires during talks? Hamas. Who, from memory have prevented further elections...

Do I agree with all the Israeli actions? No. Do I agree Palestinians are "forced to / need to" act the way Hamas do, I'd fundamentally disagree on that score. The clear solution is a two state solution, that's obvious. It needs Hamas to get serious about negotiating, which will happen around the same time DJ becomes a great manager...

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 am

I`M FED UP NOW OF THE NONSENSE SUPPORT OF ISRAEL ON HERE, FOR GODS SAKE WAKE UP .... HERE A HOLOCAUST SURVIOUR SPEAKS OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlFR541Uoo .... FREE PALESTINE! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 am

AHERNE wrote:I`M FED UP NOW OF THE NONSENSE SUPPORT OF ISRAEL ON HERE, FOR GODS SAKE WAKE UP .... HERE A HOLOCAUST SURVIOUR SPEAKS OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlFR541Uoo .... FREE PALESTINE! :ayatollah:

Nuke Palestine :lol: :lol: 8-)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:21 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:I`M FED UP NOW OF THE NONSENSE SUPPORT OF ISRAEL ON HERE, FOR GODS SAKE WAKE UP .... HERE A HOLOCAUST SURVIOUR SPEAKS OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlFR541Uoo .... FREE PALESTINE! :ayatollah:

NUKE OFF YOU :lol: .... that f**king flag is causing me to have headaches now! :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:25 am

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

NUKE OFF YOU :lol: .... that f**king flag is causing me to have headaches now! :lol:

Checking out EBay now to get my Israeli flag so you know which one is the Nukes next season Chief :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

WHO GIVES A F**K ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST, LET THEM ALL KILL EACH OTHER IF THEY WANT.MORE OXYGEN FOR US. BRITISH TROOPS JUST DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD BY THE GOVERNMENT SO LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS. THIS COUNTRIES GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT TRYING TO SORT EVERYONE ELSE OUT.THATS WHY WE ARE SKINT.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:WHO GIVES A F**K ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST, LET THEM ALL KILL EACH OTHER IF THEY WANT.MORE OXYGEN FOR US. BRITISH TROOPS JUST DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD BY THE GOVERNMENT SO LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS. THIS COUNTRIES GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT TRYING TO SORT EVERYONE ELSE OUT.THATS WHY WE ARE SKINT.

Our problem is while we medal in their affairs, we end up bringing Terrorism to Our own door steps. But there seems one rule for one country and one for another.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:WHO GIVES A F**K ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST, LET THEM ALL KILL EACH OTHER IF THEY WANT.MORE OXYGEN FOR US. BRITISH TROOPS JUST DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD BY THE GOVERNMENT SO LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS. THIS COUNTRIES GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT TRYING TO SORT EVERYONE ELSE OUT.THATS WHY WE ARE SKINT.

Our problem is while we medal in their affairs, we end up bringing Terrorism to Our own door steps. But there seems one rule for one country and one for another.

Exactly, you're dead right Annis. We've got an entire history of coming out second best just for trying to help others.
Last edited by Berwyn on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Exactly, you're dead right Annis.

Thankyou Berwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 am

kingcoed wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:wait till the swastika makes an appearance :D

the israeli flag replaced the swastika! didnt you know?

What an idiotic statement

I HOPE YOU FIND THESE IMAGES AS IDIOTIC AS MY STATEMENT http://www.facebook.com/?start=0&sk=inb ... 12&theater

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:25 am

nerd wrote:
AHERNE wrote:you only have to look at the maps to see the whole truth nerd! ... how you can defend the israelis is beyond belief tbh cause the evidence is right infront of you! ... tbh i could keep posting/copying stuff on here all day to support the palestinian case but if you dont want to see it then im wasting my time! .... FREE PALESTINE!

I'm sure you could.

Thoughts on why no Arab nation really seems to back the Palestinians?

Because of who protects Israel.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 pm

i agree, the israeli government are murderers but the US like them so that means we have to like them and they are considered as our allies.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

i agree, the israeli government are murderers but the US like them so that means we have to like them and they are considered as our allies.

Yes the Americans always fall on their side because America is run and owned by Jewish money men.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Are Own Govenment Have Probably Killed More innocent People and stuck there nose into business that doesnt concern them more than any other country...leave them to it, none of you know the whole story about any of it and its not on your doorstep....you should all put your preaching into helping the needy around you in your own area and stop worrying about other peoples issues.....its this whole Do-Gooder attitude thats got this country up shit creek and turned the muslim world against us in the first place.

But Another Question is Would the Palastinians turn there terrorist campaign onto us if isreal wasnt such a big issue for them??

BTW im Neutral on this

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Tricky wrote:Are Own Govenment Have Probably Killed More innocent People and stuck there nose into business that doesnt concern them more than any other country...leave them to it, none of you know the whole story about any of it and its not on your doorstep....you should all put your preaching into helping the needy around you in your own area and stop worrying about other peoples issues.....its this whole Do-Gooder attitude thats got this country up shit creek and turned the muslim world against us in the first place.

But Another Question is Would the Palastinians turn there terrorist campaign onto us if isreal wasnt such a big issue for them??

BTW im Neutral on this

religion plays a part in it aswell, and we only get involved cause we're part of the UN, UK and the US pretty much have to do as the UN asks us since we're major countries in the UN.

Basically some religious idiots erm extremists believe this is a holy war (some christians believe the same way) oh yea and us and the yanks are greedy and want oil. :) ahhh politics you gotta love it :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Well lets put it this way, once they are arrested they are never heard of again. Only last night they bombed 2 more areas of Palestine. ITS THE PALESTINIANS COUNTRY END OFF.

END OFF? :roll:

I find that a very narrow minded view. Take a look at this http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/imperial-history.html

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:13 pm

its not even the palestinians attacking israel its the Hamas :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:its not even the palestinians attacking israel its the Hamas :roll:

Agreed.

What to do about Hamas? They're now allegedly democratic - although having been voted in they seem very unwilling to have future elections.

Hamas have broken the Geneva convention on numerous occasions, something people fail to grasp. Easy to criticise Israel, unwilling to criticise Hamas. Hamas have systematically broken every ceasefire when peace talks have occured. Hamas routinely site their missile launchers within civilian areas.

Israel rightly take action, the problem is what. Sadly due to the locations Hamas use, it's a sad fact innocent lives will be lost. If a ground war instead was launched, the casualties would be even higher.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm

nerd wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:its not even the palestinians attacking israel its the Hamas :roll:

Agreed.

What to do about Hamas? They're now allegedly democratic - although having been voted in they seem very unwilling to have future elections.

Hamas have broken the Geneva convention on numerous occasions, something people fail to grasp. Easy to criticise Israel, unwilling to criticise Hamas. Hamas have systematically broken every ceasefire when peace talks have occured. Hamas routinely site their missile launchers within civilian areas.

Israel rightly take action, the problem is what. Sadly due to the locations Hamas use, it's a sad fact innocent lives will be lost. If a ground war instead was launched, the casualties would be even higher.

still dont like the israeli government but tbh i think they should sent troops in.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 pm

kingcoed wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well lets put it this way, once they are arrested they are never heard of again. Only last night they bombed 2 more areas of Palestine. ITS THE PALESTINIANS COUNTRY END OFF.

I find that a very narrow minded view. Take a look at this http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/imperial-history.html

to bed honest kingcoed whos land it was in the year dot is really of no concern to me! ... what concerns me is what the israelis are doing now to the palestinian people now! ... i hope you watched the video i posted by the holocaust surviour cause if you cant listern to him maybe you`ll listern to him. here he is i`ll post it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlFR541Uoo .... this is why your flag is the new swastika of the 21st century!
Last edited by AHERNE on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:

Agreed.

still dont like the israeli government but tbh i think they should sent troops in.

Not an option.

A ground war is a very different kettle of fish, especially with incredibly narrow streets. The number of troops that would need to be committed would be huge, with an escalation in deaths on both sides.

The Palestinian PR brigade would focus on the civilian deaths, gloss over the culpability of Hamas in them. Indeed, could be another Jenin, where the lefties, anti-semites and Hamas supporters claimed tens of thousands of innocent deaths, reported in the media. Then it became thousands. Then it became hundreds. Then the UN report ( and only a fool could claim the UN are big fans of Israel... ) came out - 55 deaths, overs half of which were armed combatants. But why let the facts get in the way? Especially the BBC, where their lovely reporter Orla Guerin was openly crying on screen when reporting the death of the parasite Arafat!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 pm

AHERNE wrote:
kingcoed wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

to bed honest kingcoed whos land it was in the year dot is really of no concern to me! ... what concerns me is what the israelis are doing now to the palestinian people now! ... i hope you watched the video i posted by the holocaust surviour cause if you cant listern to me maybe you`ll listern to him. here he is i`ll post it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlFR541Uoo ....
this is why your flag is the new swastika of the 21st century!

they are doing it in retaliation to the hamas

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:48 pm

OUR GOVERNMENT ONLY HELPS COUNTRIES IF THERE IS SOMETHING IN IT FOR THEM, THEY DONT GIVE A F**K ABOUT CIVILIANS IS JUST A FRONT.
EXAMPLES. FALKLANDS= OIL
SIERA LEONE=DIAMONDS
IRAQ=OIL
AFGANISTAN=DRUGS,OIL
LIBYIA=OIL
WHY NOT HELP THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHERE THOUNDS OF PEOPLE GET MURDERED EVERY YEAR.I KNOW CAUSE THERES NOTHING TO PROFIT FROM.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:01 pm

PhatFrog wrote:any german flags for obvious reasons

what reasons??? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Quite a few inaccuracies from both sides. How many of those taking strong positions have actually been to Israel, the West Bank or the Gaza Strip?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm

true, Azz....

2 wrongs won't make it right... circle of violence has to be broken...

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:46 pm

btw how many with an anti-German sentiment have ever been to Germany?
how many with an anti-Irish sentiment have ever been to Ireland and spent time talking to people and tried to learn about their history ect. ?

too easy to have your opinion, which was made up by fleetstreet and the BBC... "Right or wrong, it's my country" makes me vomit!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 am

AHERNE wrote:
kingcoed wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

to bed honest kingcoed whos land it was in the year dot is really of no concern to me! ... what concerns me is what the israelis are doing now to the palestinian people now! ... i hope you watched the video i posted by the holocaust surviour cause if you cant listern to him maybe you`ll listern to him. here he is i`ll post it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlFR541Uoo .... this is why your flag is the new swastika of the 21st century!

You have changed your tune since someone on here put the the Israelis was there first. Now its i dont care who's land it was first. My my up the Israeli state :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

You have changed your tune since someone on here put the the Israelis was there first. Now its i dont care who's land it was first. My my up the Israeli state :lol: [/quote]
to be honest nukes kingcoeds argument was like the romans coming back to britain and saying we owned this land and we want it back now :lol: and to be honest [again] ive had a guts full of this thread now! im even thinking of buying an israeli flag myself now and saying if i cant beat them then join them! :lol: ... [just got off a nightshift that was hard work mentally, im not in the mood for it today! :lol: ]

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 am

YOU ARE ALL MISSING THE POINT. " WHAT RIGHT HAVE THE ISRAELI'S TO BULLDOZE PALESTINIAN HOUSES, WHICH PALESTINIANS OWN and WHAT RIGHT HAVE THEY TO PUT CURFEWS/STOP WATER/STOP FOOD and MASSACRE THEM ? WHY IS THERE NO NEUTRALS IN BETWEEN ?
Yes The Palestinian have Suicide bombers but thats their only way of fighting back and letting the World KNOW WHAT THESE ISRAELIS ARE DOING TO THEM.