Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THAT ISRAELI FLAG

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:11 pm

goslow wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
goslow wrote:http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/southern-israel-bombarded-with-over-50-rockets-from-gaza-1.350158

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... t-1.348676

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... l-1.349584

ps,the country of palestine doesnt exist,never has never will.

oi stokesy dont you start? :lol: i think you`ll find its israel that doesnt exist! ... FREE PALESTINE! love the propaganda reports you found btw from an israeli site!

its not propoganda if its true :mrgreen:

GOEBBELS reckoned that too! :lol: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 1-0 CHRISSY BURKE!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone is a racist in some ways if truth was told, I cant see Aherne's hatred for Israel they same way as you do. Your clearly a racist aswell if I recall your posts about hating the catholic church and everything Irish.[/quote]
Excuse me :shock: :o i have said f**k all against Catholics or Ireland. Please don't go making shit up pal [/quote]

Nukey, I apologise to you for the Catholic accusation. It only dawned on me this morning that I confused you with another poster, sorry mate :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:12 pm

I hate the Catholic church if that helps , that is the Roman catholic church I mean.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:13 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I hate the Catholic church if that helps , that is the Roman catholic church I mean.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: f**k off and go and buy some concrete

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:18 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Doesnt the UK sell arms to Israeli?

Doesn't Israel sell arms to the UK?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:50 pm

AHERNE wrote:i`m the first person who thinks politics should stay off football messageboards but i feel i need to say something about the israeli flag that hangs at our ground every home game! .... i know its there in honour of one of our players but tbh it makes me angry because of what it stands for in todays world! .... what the israelis are doing to the palestian people is unbelieveable, please take a minute to look through these photos http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ?sk=photos and tell me your thoughts! ... please dont mention what the nazis did to them cause this as nothing to do with what happened to the jews 70 years ago!

In fact you have answered your own question. The flag hangs in the stadium to welcome an Israeli player to our Club, as does the Nigerian, Hungarian and Malaysian flags. None of the flags has anything to do with making a political statement. Why pick on only Israel? If that is your stance then every national flag should be banned at grounds. Go the whole hog and inform the Club we don't want any Israeli players either playing for us, a player who, incidentally, has been the most consistent since he has come into our Club. But since you brought up the political aspect do you know that:

(1) As a point of information Israel is the only democratic nation in the Middle East.

(2) Needless to say you will not have heard of this on the state run news (BBCtv) here: "On Friday night [last week], Udi and Ruthie Fogel, aged 36 and 35, and three of their children – Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and Hadas, barely three months old - were brutally stabbed to death in their sleep by terrorists who broke into their home in the Israeli community of Itamar.Three Fogel children survived the attack. Twelve-year-old Tamar, who discovered the carnage, and her two brothers, Roi, 8, and Yishai, 2, who were miraculously left unharmed. According to news reports, the terrorists managed to vault over a security fence and enter the Fogel house through the living room window. They then slashed the throats of the four Fogels whom they found asleep, and stabbed Ruthie to death as she exited the bathroom. Miraculously, they did not notice Roi asleep on the couch or tiny Ishai in his bed. After their rampage, the murderers locked the front door and escaped."

StT.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 pm

AHERNE wrote:btw nerd, the family who were murdered were in illegal israeli settlements on stolen palestinian territory. its been one of the main issues of contention for many years but the israelis keep stealing palestinian land, in spite of world condemnation... btw have a listern what this rabbi as to say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofapxKODwog

They were not illegal settlers. They were living in the heartland of Biblical Israel that was given them by God.

StT.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:52 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone is a racist in some ways if truth was told, I cant see Aherne's hatred for Israel they same way as you do. Your clearly a racist aswell if I recall your posts about hating the catholic church and everything Irish.

Excuse me :shock: :o i have said f**k all against Catholics or Ireland. Please don't go making shit up pal [/quote]

Nukey, I apologise to you for the Catholic accusation. It only dawned on me this morning that I confused you with another poster, sorry mate :ayatollah:[/quote]
No probs Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:And the Israeli Rabbi whose family was murdered the other day? You know, the one whose 6 mth old baby had it's throat cut in front of him? Whee those cuddly Palestinians celebratd the next day, handing out sweets to children?

Fact is, not all Israelis are evil, nor are all Palestinians.

Just helps if you look at everything involved in the situation.

Nerd, We agree on a lot of things, but when it comes to the Israeli's, Never they are Occupying a Country that is Not theirs, they Torture the Palestinians and Control them YET NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
People felt Sorry for them after what Hitler did to them, Now they are doing the same to the Palestinians on a smaller But still Evil scale.

It's my flag and I will carry on taking it

The Israeli's are sending Palestinian people to camps to gas them are they?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm

AHERNE wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:wait till the swastika makes an appearance :D

the israeli flag replaced the swastika! didnt you know?

What an idiotic statement

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 pm

kingcoed wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:And the Israeli Rabbi whose family was murdered the other day? You know, the one whose 6 mth old baby had it's throat cut in front of him? Whee those cuddly Palestinians celebratd the next day, handing out sweets to children?

Nerd, We agree on a lot of things, but when it comes to the Israeli's, Never they are Occupying a Country that is Not theirs, they Torture the Palestinians and Control them YET NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
People felt Sorry for them after what Hitler did to them, Now they are doing the same to the Palestinians on a smaller But still Evil scale.

Well lets put it this way, once they are arrested they are never heard of again. Only last night they bombed 2 more areas of Palestine. ITS THE PALESTINIANS COUNTRY END OFF.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 pm

One very important point regarding the Israeli's. When the British troops rescued them from the Nazi camps they found them safe passage to Israel. Within a matter of a few months they had turned their guns on the very British soldiers that rescued them. They then concentrated on ethnically cleansing all the Arabs out of the land where they had lived for a 1000 years.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 pm

I believe that any country that has gone into a country and kicked out the people whos country it really is and makes them people live by there rules need to be sorted out. And of course this country the UK government if they had any kind of interest in peoples welfare would have done something about it long ago. But the truth is They got f--k all that this government wants.and nothing to gain by going in to help, also they would then upset the Yanks that is against the poor people that were kicked out. This goverment see only what they want too and how they can benifit from it.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I believe that any country that has gone into a country and kicked out the people whos country it really is and makes them people live by there rules need to be sorted out. And of course this country the UK government if they had any kind of interest in peoples welfare would have done something about it long ago. But the truth is They got f--k all that this government wants.and nothing to gain by going in to help, also they would then upset the Yanks that is against the poor people that were kicked out. This goverment see only what they want too and how they can benifit from it.

Roy, VERY TRUE and I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOUVE JUST POSTED.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:40 pm

israeli's were there well before the palestinians. read the history books they were driven out by muslims. they have been persecuted for thousands of years. how would u feel if every country around u wanted u anialated! good job on them sticking up for themselves! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Or maybe a lot of Palestinians want to be treated like humans by the Israelis. It says a lot that many "Jews" outside of Israel are supporters of the Palestinians.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Berwyn wrote:One very important point regarding the Israeli's. When the British troops rescued them from the Nazi camps they found them safe passage to Israel. Within a matter of a few months they had turned their guns on the very British soldiers that rescued them. They then concentrated on ethnically cleansing all the Arabs out of the land where they had lived for a 1000 years.

Several very important points back.

Britain, America made aware of the nature of concentration camps. Urged to bomb the train routes - the response? "Not part of the war aims".

Now, as for the laughable ethnic cleansing claim, that is somewhat counteracted by the fact there is integration Is Isrealis and Israeli-Arabs within Israeli society within all sectors - health, education, even the Knesset. Which you actually learn if you go there. Indeed, if you review Hammas' targets over the years, you'd see they've traditionally attacked areas where integration has occured.

Now, Arabs lived on the land for 1000 years? You might want to review the census figures for the land when Britain held the mandate, in the 1910s. To support the documented figures, each Palestinian woman would have had to have had ten children... a year. Which smacks of immigration, something most people here slag off at every opportunity. And if you want to go back further in history, you'd realise Jews lived there well before - being conquered and dispersed by the Romans. So if you want to establish a prior claim on the land ( and what precisely was built on top of the Temple Mount? ), then you'd not be able to disagree Israel's right to exist.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:20 pm

brecon bluebird ultra wrote:israeli's were there well before the palestinians. read the history books they were driven out by muslims. they have been persecuted for thousands of years. how would u feel if every country around u wanted u anialated! good job on them sticking up for themselves! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As far as I am concerned their Leaders/Govt should be tried unlawful Killings and Rampaging/Stealing whatever you want to call it from the People of Palestine.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:21 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Or maybe a lot of Palestinians want to be treated like humans by the Israelis. It says a lot that many "Jews" outside of Israel are supporters of the Palestinians.

How are Palestinians treated in other Arab countries, for reference purposes?

I mean, how precisely did the PLO and many Palestinians end up in Lebanon in the first place?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:00 pm

FREE the beddau 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:24 pm

nerd wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Or maybe a lot of Palestinians want to be treated like humans by the Israelis. It says a lot that many "Jews" outside of Israel are supporters of the Palestinians.

How are Palestinians treated in other Arab countries, for reference purposes?

I mean, how precisely did the PLO and many Palestinians end up in Lebanon in the first place?

Do not try and patronise me, I know exactly how. It is irrelevant to both my point, and this discussion. This thread is discussing their treatment by the Israelis, if you hadn't noticed.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm definitely well aware of the purpose of this thread.

I'm pointing out the geopolitics of the situation are far more nuanced than the "Israel bad, Palestinians good" facile approach published in the media.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:
AHERNE wrote:btw nerd, the family who were murdered were in illegal israeli settlements on stolen palestinian territory. its been one of the main issues of contention for many years but the israelis keep stealing palestinian land, in spite of world condemnation... btw have a listern what this rabbi as to say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofapxKODwog

They were not illegal settlers. They were living in the heartland of Biblical Israel that was given them by God.

StT.

:lol: the bible told them to settle there did they! :lol: wish i could move into a house with a swimming pool and use that one!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 pm

kingcoed wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

bloody hell that happened 70 years ago by the nazis not the palestinian people! ... you soundd like uncle albert from only fools and horses " during the war-ah"

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Aherne

Youve certainly caused a bit of a stir :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

AHERNE wrote:bloody hell that happened 70 years ago by the nazis not the palestinian people! ... you soundd like uncle albert from only fools and horses " during the war-ah"

Not the people, but certainly the Palestinian Grand Mufti. Might want to check his role in Berlin for the full facts.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:28 pm

nerd wrote:
AHERNE wrote:bloody hell that happened 70 years ago by the nazis not the palestinian people! ... you soundd like uncle albert from only fools and horses " during the war-ah"

Not the people, but certainly the Palestinian Grand Mufti. Might want to check his role in Berlin for the full facts.

That's a good point actually, Nerd.

Re: your response to me, I agree with the tone of how you see it. There is wrong on both sides. That's why I don't listen to the news. i just feel that Israel, the only democratic nation in the Middle East as pointed out elsewhere previously, should not stoop to the level that the Palestinians find themselves needing to(forced to, depending on your view). Without Israel leaving themselves open and unsecure of course.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:[

ironically the U.N do not intervene. yet they are quick enough to send fighter jets over to libya ...

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

brecon bluebird ultra wrote:israeli's were there well before the palestinians. read the history books they were driven out by muslims. they have been persecuted for thousands of years. how would u feel if every country around u wanted u anialated! good job on them sticking up for themselves! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aherne " Your not singing any more " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: