Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THAT ISRAELI FLAG

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:31 pm

British troops were involved in training a number of ''tyrant'' countries in their time, and look what happens they all turn bad

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:British troops were involved in training a number of ''tyrant'' countries in their time, and look what happens they all turn bad
Forever Blue wrote:Ackers and I believe Our SAS trained Gaddafi's Troops.

Yes I agree the uk have been involving in training all these "tyrant" countries. They were also fund The Muslim Brotherhood. Makes you think if they real want peace. Theres alot of money to be made from conflict

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 pm

AHERNE wrote:i`m the first person who thinks politics should stay off football messageboards but i feel i need to say something about the israeli flag that hangs at our ground every home game! .... i know its there in honour of one of our players but tbh it makes me angry because of what it stands for in todays world! .... what the israelis are doing to the palestian people is unbelieveable, please take a minute to look through these photos http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ?sk=photos and tell me your thoughts! ... please dont mention what the nazis did to them cause this as nothing to do with what happened to the jews 70 years ago!

You Hypocrite Aherne 80% of your posts are Political. And you are clearly Racist against Israel and Jews. Tell me did you celebrate (all be it for 2 mins) when Deckel scored last week. So in your view we should not have Welsh or Malaysian flags either ? Your hatred of Israel is worrying and if i said that about say Pakistan people would want me banned.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:19 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I agree with Aherne. In my opinion, we shouldn't have malaysian flags either as its strongly rumoured that the government is corrupt. And we shouldn't have British flags because we don't want to condone british actions during the imperialist years. Or the recent campaigns in iraq or afghanistan or northern ireland. And we shouldn't have, any german flags for obvious reasons. And don't get me started on the lebanese flags! Scottish flags? Nope shouldn't have them either. Brutal bunch. For example, my ancestors, the Campbells, massacred the mcdonalds. Not to mention their violent campaigns against the english all those centuries ago. We don't want our club associated with that do we????

Kinda swings and roundabouts eh? As they say, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Bloody hell Hannah you Butcher :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:And the Israeli Rabbi whose family was murdered the other day? You know, the one whose 6 mth old baby had it's throat c. t in front of him? Whee those cuddly Palestinians celebratd the next day, handing out sweets to children?

Fact is, not all Israelis are evil, nor are all Palestinians.

Just helps if you look at everything involved in the situation.

Nerd, We agree on a lot of things, but when it comes to the Israeli's, Never they are Occupying a Country that is Not theirs, they Torture the Palestinians and Control them YET NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
People felt Sorry for them after what Hitler did to them, Now they are doing the same to the Palestinians on a smaller But still Evil scale.

Annis the Israelis haven't had a home. They got nearly massacred living in Europe. But the Palestinians are run by terrorists and what is bad about humans. Suicide bombers using Women and Children DEAR DEAR :o

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:i`m the first person who thinks politics should stay off football messageboards but i feel i need to say something about the israeli flag that hangs at our ground every home game! .... i know its there in honour of one of our players but tbh it makes me angry because of what it stands for in todays world! .... what the israelis are doing to the palestian people is unbelieveable, please take a minute to look through these photos http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ?sk=photos and tell me your thoughts! ... please dont mention what the nazis did to them cause this as nothing to do with what happened to the jews 70 years ago!

You Hypocrite Aherne 80% of your posts are Political. And you are clearly Racist against Israel and Jews. Tell me did you celebrate (all be it for 2 mins) when Deckel scored last week. So in your view we should not have Welsh or Malaysian flags either ? Your hatred of Israel is worrying and if i said that about say Pakistan people would want me banned.

its that flag it is NB it makes my blood boil tbh! .... im no racist either and for you to think that is just ridiculous! i just hate what the israeli people are doing mate and they need to be stopped! .... whats worrying to me is that you think they have a right! ... read down this thread and take a look at my post with the israel/palestine maps! its outrageous!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:And the Israeli Rabbi whose family was murdered the other day? You know, the one whose 6 mth old baby had it's throat c. t in front of him? Whee those cuddly Palestinians celebratd the next day, handing out sweets to children?

Nerd, We agree on a lot of things, but when it comes to the Israeli's, Never they are Occupying a Country that is Not theirs, they Torture the Palestinians and Control them YET NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
People felt Sorry for them after what Hitler did to them, Now they are doing the same to the Palestinians on a smaller But still Evil scale.

Annis the Israelis haven't had a home. They got nearly massacred living in Europe. But the Palestinians are run by terrorists and what is bad about humans. Suicide bombers using Women and Children DEAR DEAR :o

so they go and steal the palestinians land ... you think thats right do you NB? ... i bet you complain about imigrants in this country yet you think its ok for jewish people to take over palestine! ... well this rabbi dont think so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofapxKODwog

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Just helps if you look at everything involved in the situation.[/quote]

People felt Sorry for them after what Hitler did to them, Now they are doing the same to the Palestinians on a smaller But still Evil scale.[/quote]

Annis the Israelis haven't had a home. They got nearly massacred living in Europe. But the Palestinians are run by terrorists and what is bad about humans. Suicide bombers using Women and Children DEAR DEAR :o [/quote]
so they go and steal the palestinians land ... you think thats right do you NB? ... i bet you complain about imigrants in this country yet you think its ok for jewish people to take over palestine! ... well this rabbi dont think so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofapxKODwog[/quote]

Bloody hell you hate the Israelis that much you can support such an act !! Shocking :shock: :shock:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Fact is, not all Israelis are evil, nor are all Palestinians.

People felt Sorry for them after what Hitler did to them, Now they are doing the same to the Palestinians on a smaller But still Evil scale.[/quote]

Annis the Israelis haven't had a home. They got nearly massacred living in Europe. But the Palestinians are run by terrorists and what is bad about humans. Suicide bombers using Women and Children DEAR DEAR :o [/quote]
so they go and steal the palestinians land ... you think thats right do you NB? ... i bet you complain about imigrants in this country yet you think its ok for jewish people to take over palestine! ... well this rabbi dont think so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofapxKODwog[/quote]

Bloody hell you hate the Israelis that much you can support such an act !! Shocking :shock: :shock: [/quote]
and you support this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwW7E5au ... re=related btw dont you think the red writing is a bit childish?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:47 pm

There are not many countries in the world that would not sell their own gran for extra money. The israeliteshave to live somewhere and yes they have used up ground they should not have, but no country deseves cunts who blow up innocent people having a coffee before they start work.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:52 pm

AHERNE wrote:

Bloody hell you hate the Israelis that much you can support such an act !! Shocking :shock: :shock: [/quote]
and you support this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwW7E5au ... re=related btw dont you think the red writing is a bit childish?[/quote]
No Aherne it isn't Childish it represents a reply which can be easily seen straight away. But if you would prefer Blue. I would do white for Israel but you wouldn't be able to see it :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

and you support this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwW7E5au ... re=related btw dont you think the red writing is a bit childish?[/quote]
No Aherne it isn't Childish it represents a reply which can be easily seen straight away. But if you would prefer Blue. I would do white for Israel but you wouldn't be able to see it :lol: [/quote]
stop making me laugh mun :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Nuclearblear

Annis the Israelis haven't had a home. They got nearly massacred living in Europe. But the Palestinians are run by terrorists and what is bad about humans. Suicide bombers using Women and Children DEAR DEAR

AHERNE
so they go and steal the palestinians land ... you think thats right do you NB? ... i bet you complain about imigrants in this country yet you think its ok for jewish people to take over palestine! ... well this rabbi dont think so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofapxKODwog

So Steve what gives them the Right to take and then Murder over people who own their land/homes and dont have much to fight back with ?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Nuclearblear

Annis the Israelis haven't had a home. They got nearly massacred living in Europe. But the Palestinians are run by terrorists and what is bad about humans. Suicide bombers using Women and Children DEAR DEAR

So Steve what gives them the Riot to take and then Murder over people who own their land/homes and dont have much to fight back with ?

annis your wasting your breath. or should i say fingers! ive been through this with him many times! ... NB just reverts back to 1944! [in red writing)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I agree with Aherne. In my opinion, we shouldn't have malaysian flags either as its strongly rumoured that the government is corrupt. And we shouldn't have British flags because we don't want to condone british actions during the imperialist years. Or the recent campaigns in iraq or afghanistan or northern ireland. And we shouldn't have, any german flags for obvious reasons. And don't get me started on the lebanese flags! Scottish flags? Nope shouldn't have them either. Brutal bunch. For example, my ancestors, the Campbells, massacred the mcdonalds. Not to mention their violent campaigns against the english all those centuries ago. We don't want our club associated with that do we????

Kinda swings and roundabouts eh? As they say, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

:lol:

People forget that its just football. I doubt that Israeli flag was hung for anything other than support for our player. People need to stop digging for something that isn't there.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:14 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Nuclearblear

So Steve what gives them the Riot to take and then Murder over people who own their land/homes and dont have much to fight back with ?

annis your wasting your breath. or should i say fingers! ive been through this with him many times! ... NB just reverts back to 1944! [in red writing)

Oh come on Aherne you dont talk some Shite. You keep going back to history ( in black writing) They have to live somewhere. No one wants them do they ? let them live in peace without being blown up or Nations wanting to blow them off Gods Earth. Any way as you say you don't like talking politics on here but over 80% of your posts are about your dislike of Israelis PS UP Israel

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone is a racist in some ways if truth was told, I cant see Aherne's hatred for Israel they same way as you do. Your clearly a racist aswell if I recall your posts about hating the catholic church and everything Irish.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:27 pm

i am in the mood to hate everyone today.....................is it the full moon 8-)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone is a racist in some ways if truth was told, I cant see Aherne's hatred for Israel they same way as you do. Your clearly a racist aswell if I recall your posts about hating the catholic church and everything Irish.

Excuse me :shock: :o i have said f**k all against Catholics or Ireland. Please don't go making shit up pal

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol:

People forget that its just football. I doubt that Israeli flag was hung for anything other than support for our player. People need to stop digging for something that isn't there.

im sorry phatfrog but i cant turn a blind eye to it ... that flag doesnt belong in our ground! ... id honestly rather the flag of saint george! honest!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am in the mood to hate everyone today.....................is it the full moon 8-)

:lol: A Super Moon tonight so watch out :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... a-1.350158

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... t-1.348676

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... l-1.349584

ps,the country of palestine doesnt exist,never has never will.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:31 pm

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX No ENGLISH flags in our satdium :lol: :lol: :lol:

I MIGHT PLAY THE POWER CARD AND TRASH THIS THREAD IF YOU CANT ALL PLAY TOGETHER :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm

I think you over looking into something thats not there. Its a Cardiff city family stand member showing support for one of our players. There are other flags next to it including Hungary flag and a Nigerian flag. Yes there are problems with Israel but thats political this is just about football. If we take your stand the Nigerian flag should be removed also as their killing Christians in a civil war, etc.. I understand where your coming from but its just football :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm

goslow wrote:http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/southern-israel-bombarded-with-over-50-rockets-from-gaza-1.350158

oi stokesy dont you start? :lol: i think you`ll find its israel that doesnt exist! ... FREE PALESTINE! love the propaganda reports you found btw from an israeli site!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 pm

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

YOU GOT ME NOW CAUSE THIS IS AS BIG AS I CAN WRITE! :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:54 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

YOU GOT ME NOW CAUSE THIS IS AS BIG AS I CAN WRITE! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:55 pm

BIG letters scare me :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:06 pm

AHERNE wrote:
goslow wrote:http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/southern-israel-bombarded-with-over-50-rockets-from-gaza-1.350158

oi stokesy dont you start? :lol: i think you`ll find its israel that doesnt exist! ... FREE PALESTINE! love the propaganda reports you found btw from an israeli site!

its not propoganda if its true :mrgreen: