Re: Is London rougher than Cardiff?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I resisted the temptation to vote for both :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I resisted the temptation to vote for both :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Its another World Glammy, I nearly took over a club up there, after 3 visits I decide I will stay any where but London :lol:

Its a proper Gangsters world and no threats of killing you, they just do it if drugs/money is involved.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Its another World Glammy, I nearly took over a club up there, after 3 visits I decide I will stay any where but London :lol:

Its a proper Gangsters world and no threats of killing you, they just do it if drugs/money is involved.

What club was this annis?

Annis Abraham a owner of a club :o :lol:

Cant imagine it ;) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Its another World Glammy, I nearly took over a club up there, after 3 visits I decide I will stay any where but London :lol:

Glammy Read my new book out later this year :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:02 pm

I worked in Thamesmead in 1995. That was far rougher than anywhere in s wales. Guns going off/drugs dealt openly/gang culture/turf wars. In comparison to places like deptford/camberwell/peckham thamesmead was posh.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 pm

glammy74 wrote:

ENFIELD LADYS - ! SAM HAMAMAN WAS MAIN STRIKER BEFORE FLEEING :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Cardiff has it's rough bits but nothing like London, three times the population of Wales, you will have 3 times + the nutters and with all the different nationalities fighting for a piece of the pie it get's messy.
BUT it's still pretty safe for normals, then again I've seen someone be shot by my house, my mates been stabbed on the bus and I've been slashed during a failed mugging, but then again I have a habit of being in areas I should stay clear of.
There is also so much more plod here than back home in Cardiff, in South I can't walk down a main street without seeing a few drive past same as when I go East, I don't go West much.
Anyway it's a beautiful city with it's fair share of undesirables like anywhere else.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I worked in Thamesmead in 1995. That was far rougher than anywhere in s wales. Guns going off/drugs dealt openly/gang culture/turf wars. In comparison to places like deptford/camberwell/peckham thamesmead was posh.

haha, I live slap bang in the middle of them three! They are getting cleaner and safer though, Camberwell is a different world to when I first went there about 9 years back.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm

wouldnt say its really rough because it does have 7million+ living there so it will obviously have a few very rough areas and quite a few "gangsters" be suprised what you can find in cardiff :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

haha, I live slap bang in the middle of them three! They are getting cleaner and safer though, Camberwell is a different world to when I first went there about 9 years back.

I used to shit myself driving through Camberwell.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 pm

I moved from there about 5 months back, is a decent place to live, some nice houses off the main roads and the rent ain't mad for London but some crazy characters. First time I went there I saw road blocks with armed Police for the first time and someone tried to mug me literally five seconds later on the same road in full view of the Police, luckily my mates turned up and he fucked off, pigs didn't even notice. That shit can still happen but there are a lot more students and people moving in so it's been watered down from what you remember I'd imagine. Haven't had any trouble for years.
Anyway off to a warehouse party in Peckham/Peknam of all places, old school jungle ..... bo! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 pm

well london is only rougher on a wider scale. growing up in st mellons taught me how to live in a lot of very different & very rough places. so on that basis, my answer is no..

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 pm

I thought you might include Swansea....but then I thought what's the point?? That would be a certain winner!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I used to shit myself driving through Camberwell.

That's where I was born Kings College Hospital Camberwell.

London is different gravy to Cardiff. Every city has nut nuts but London as mentioned earlier have more than I care to mention people who pull trigger first worry about consequences later.

2 pals of mine have been murdered in the last year from shootings, google them & you will see how petty both situations were that they lost their lives in. (Lee Hook, Harrow & Darcy Bruce, Fulham) Now I know not everyone knows someone or even 2 people that have been shot dead but I have a wide circle of friends through my club nights & it brings home what a mad gaff this can be. :cry:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Its on an absolute different level - there is no comparison

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Don't think you get too many drive by shootings in Cardiff :(

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:41 pm

blueheaven wrote:Don't think you get too many drive by shootings in Cardiff :(

Count yourself lucky blue ;) London has always been bad but now its crazy, not only your British & Jamaican gangs you've now got proper naughty firms of Somalians, Polish, Kurdish, Turkish, Albanian all trying to establish turf as their own which becomes very messy.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Don't think you get too many drive by shootings in Cardiff :(

Count yourself lucky blue ;) London has always been bad but now its crazy, not only your British & Jamaican gangs you've now got proper naughty firms of Somalians, Polish, Kurdish, Turkish, Albanian all trying to establish turf as their own which becomes very messy.

Don't worry the Paddys are coming back to clean up the mess :old:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:00 am

Cardiff! They dont come much rougher than roverway tremofa Lol

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Glammy Read my new book out later this year :lol: :ayatollah:

Now THAT'S salesmanship!! See an opportunity and get in there.... :lol: :lol: