Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall tube

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Going up in the car and tubing it in to paddington. What tube station do we head to for millwall?

Re: Millwall tube

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Bermondsey

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Bandit Territory Image

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Bermondsey station is in a dodgy area off Jamaica Rd & quite a walk from the ground through some shit holes that won't be policed.

If I was you I would head for London Bridge from Paddington (Bakerloo line change at Baker St onto the Jubilee takes 20 mins start to finish) & get the train its only 1 stop & 4mins from South Bermondsey where their will be 1001 police on duty.

Get yourself a travel card mate & you won't have to worry about added costs.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Cheers stan

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Bermondsey station is in a dodgy area off Jamaica Rd & quite a walk from the ground through some shit holes that won't be policed.

If I was you I would head for London Bridge from Paddington (Bakerloo line change at Baker St onto the Jubilee takes 20 mins start to finish) & get the train its only 1 stop & 4mins from South Bermondsey where their will be 1001 police on duty.

Does the train not go straight from Paddington to South Bermondsey?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Stavross wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Bermondsey station is in a dodgy area off Jamaica Rd & quite a walk from the ground through some shit holes that won't be policed.

Does the train not go straight from Paddington to South Bermondsey?

No Bermondsey is on the Jubilee line, Paddington is on the Circle, Hammersmith & City, Bakerloo & District line.

From Paddington 3 stops to Baker St then its Jubilee line to London Bridge, then a 4min 1 stop overground train to South Bermondsey where the ground is (5 min walk away) By all means stay on the jubilee line & get off at Bermondsey tube station if you want but as I say its a long enough walk away from everyone.