Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

prove then wrong dave

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Come on Dave your still the man to take us to the promise land. Don't listen to all the negative people on here.
Get us 3 points tommorow and make then shut the f**k up. And for all you people wanting him to get the sack get off the band wagon and support the man the team the club.
WE ARE CARDIFF CITY .

Re: prove then wrong dave

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 pm

DAVE JONES OUT Thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 pm

As always a mature responce

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Ga Ga Burp Image :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Is this possible ? Honestly

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Ga Ga Burp Image :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:18 pm

rb1976 wrote:Is this possible ? Honestly
why because I want my team to go up.
Whats your problem apart from wanting us to lose and sack the manager.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Nobody wants us to loose Chief. Just want the manager FIRED!!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm

corndog70 wrote:

My problem :

See my post in the sticky 'TOO ALL CARDIFF FANS'

I think that is a civilised and rational response. I certainly havent call for Dave Jones Head but you must appreciate why people feel like this.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Nobody wants us to loose Chief. Just want the manager FIRED!!

He will only get sacked if we lose. As far as I can work out that means you want us to lose for Dave Jones to get sacked. Right of wrong

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:32 pm

corndog70 wrote:Come on Dave your still the man to take us to the promise land. Don't listen to all the negative people on here.
Get us 3 points tommorow and make then shut the f**k up. And for all you people wanting him to get the sack get off the band wagon and support the man the team the club.
WE ARE CARDIFF CITY .

will you be saying this after we fail again?? our team are playing like they have never met each other.
our main striker falls over all the time but the manager has failed to put a stop to it even though its spoiling our games.
the same manager whose to scared to drop certain players who playing poo.
ARE YOU HONESTLY CONFIDENT WE WILL PICK UP 6 POINTS FROM THE NEXT 2 GAMES??

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 pm

corndog70 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Nobody wants us to loose Chief. Just want the manager FIRED!!

He will only get sacked if we lose. As far as I can work out that means you want us to lose for Dave Jones to get sacked. Right of wrong

Ahhhhhhhh Uggggggggggghhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions . Its all depends on what you believe if we win and Jones stays and we stay down or do you believe if Jones is gone we stand a better chance going up !! Ummmmmmmmm Ugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh Can i Phone a Friend ? :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 pm

rb1976 wrote:
corndog70 wrote:

My problem :

See my post in the sticky 'TOO ALL CARDIFF FANS'

I think that is a civilised and rational response. I certainly havent call for Dave Jones Head but you must appreciate why people feel like this.

I understand people are pissed off as I am as well.
But the problem is that people get on his and the teams back and there is no encouragement.
Last sat it took 7 mins for the first boos to start at the CCFC.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 pm

corndog, u r wasting your time! iv left plenty of messages like u have but no ones listens. Obviously 4th position with a great chance of automatic promotion isnt good enough for some idiots. I cant accuse them of not being real Cardiff fans, but i can accuse them of knowing sod all about football. 4th is a healthy position, we've never been so close to the premier league. we improve every season. well done DJ, keep up the good work!!! bloooooooooooobirds. JONESY TO STAY!!!! I support my team, not slate them. REAL fan

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:corndog, u r wasting your time! iv left plenty of messages like u have but no ones listens. Obviously 4th position with a great chance of automatic promotion isnt good enough for some idiots. I cant accuse them of not being real Cardiff fans, but i can accuse them of knowing sod all about football. 4th is a healthy position, we've never been so close to the premier league. we improve every season. well done DJ, keep up the good work!!! bloooooooooooobirds. JONESY TO STAY!!!! I support my team, not slate them. REAL fan

Pontypool it's nice to know we still have some people who still belive. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:corndog, u r wasting your time! iv left plenty of messages like u have but no ones listens. Obviously 4th position with a great chance of automatic promotion isnt good enough for some idiots. I cant accuse them of not being real Cardiff fans, but i can accuse them of knowing sod all about football. 4th is a healthy position, we've never been so close to the premier league. we improve every season. well done DJ, keep up the good work!!! bloooooooooooobirds. JONESY TO STAY!!!! I support my team, not slate them. REAL fan

youre entitled to your opinion but saying loyal Cardiff fans know sod all about football is an insult! Ive told you before about my extensive background in football, doesnt mean my opinion is worth anymore than yours but im not the one slagging people off who want Jones to stay. The list of faults DJ has are extensive and all evidence points to another epic bottle, how can you be so confident youre right when every season since DJ has been here this exact pattern has occured? If DJ is such a genius manager here is one example of a monumental f#uck up, Swansea at home - he plays Chopra in right midfield and brings back Danny Drinkwater after 8 weeks out in a high tempo derby game when he has hardly trained (and hasnt been able to play a reserve match because in DJ's wisdom he scrapped it). Result - we looked a disjointed mess with no shape. On top of all that we know Swansea like to pass the ball around at the back to build up their play. Instead of pressing them, and forcing them into a mistake, and disrupting the play, he told our forwards and midfield to sit back. We were at home, and a fast, pressing style suits us yet we were told to just sit back and allow Swansea all the time in the world to play through us. Please explain the logic in all of that? I could quote you plenty of other occasions this year where DJ's suicidal tactics and team selection have cost us points. Danny Drinkwater at left midfield at QPR for instance? Madness!!!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:37 pm

yes we have we were closer when we were 90minutes away from the premiership before being out battled and out thought by mr holloway and his players

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 pm

I have criticized Dave Jones in previous threads mainly for not showing his emotions his arrogance. I think he his trying to take the pressure of the players knowing that certain sections of the fans will have a pop at him at the least little thing and I believe he loves it and sees it as part of his job, I believe he has been the most successful manager since the war , and I would love for him to take us up and prove his critics wrong and I think he will

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:49 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:I have criticized Dave Jones in previous threads mainly for not showing his emotions his arrogance. I think he his trying to take the pressure of the players knowing that certain sections of the fans will have a pop at him at the least little thing and I believe he loves it and sees it as part of his job, I believe he has been the most successful manager since the war , and I would love for him to take us up and prove his critics wrong and I think he will

most successful manager since the war? Cyril Spiers???? Jimmy Scoular????? All did better than DJ on less resources! I would even have Eddie May, Len Ashurst and Frank Burrows ahead of Jones, they had nothing to work with but still made us a team, and an attractive, reasonably successful one at that!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:I have criticized Dave Jones in previous threads mainly for not showing his emotions his arrogance. I think he his trying to take the pressure of the players knowing that certain sections of the fans will have a pop at him at the least little thing and I believe he loves it and sees it as part of his job, I believe he has been the most successful manager since the war , and I would love for him to take us up and prove his critics wrong and I think he will

most successful manager since the war? Cyril Spiers???? Jimmy Scoular????? All did better than DJ on less resources! I would even have Eddie May, Len Ashurst and Frank Burrows ahead of Jones, they had nothing to work with but still made us a team, and an attractive, reasonably successful one at that!
\

You have forgotten Jimmy Andrews, but then again i am surprised that you have not put Alan Durban ahead of him :D

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:43 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:

\

You have forgotten Jimmy Andrews, but then again i am surprised that you have not put Alan Durban ahead of him :D

ha ha now i would definetely take DJ over Alan Durban and Graham Williams :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: