Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

are we capable of now raising arms against libya

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:55 pm

why do we get involved,we must remember that we are putting young british soilders lives at risk for some anything that has nothing to do with us, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: are we capable of now raising arms against libya

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Smacks of hypocrisy Chief. We were not long ago selling weapons to this Madman which he has used on his own people. We have kept him sweet because of the Oil he possess. I hate Hypocrites and that is Labour and the Tories.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Krab what you are talking about now in Libya is genocide.
Do you remember what happened in Rwanda? Do you remember what happened in the Congo?
The African continent is and has been riddled with dictators who have slaughtered their own people and you believe this is nothing to do with us?
So what you are saying lets do nothing and leave Gaddafi butcher his opponents? A madman who has ruled for 42 years by killing his opponents and supporting terrorism in the Western World as well as sponsoring facist regimes in Africa?
i don't normally do politics on this forum but you obviously don't have a clue or just rying to wind people up?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:17 pm

spike ferndale wrote:Krab what you are talking about now in Libya is genocide.
Do you remember what happened in Rwanda? Do you remember what happened in the Congo?
The African continent is and has been riddled with dictators who have slaughtered their own people and you believe this is nothing to do with us?
So what you are saying lets do nothing and leave Gaddafi butcher his opponents? A madman who has ruled for 42 years by killing his opponents and supporting terrorism in the Western World as well as sponsoring facist regimes in Africa?
i don't normally do politics on this forum but you obviously don't have a clue or just rying to wind people up?

The UKs Blood is on those Bullets a disgrace. If Brown and Cameron has sold him weapons they should also be charged with war crimes. Just my opinion.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 pm

If only it was that easy to judge who you sell arms to.

We don't live in a bubble

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 pm

spike ferndale wrote:If only it was that easy to judge who you sell arms to.

We don't live in a bubble

You wouldn't sell a gun to a hood Chief and then moan when he shoots your mates

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm

In reality chief, if you don't sell weapons to country, someone else will

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:37 am

and that my friend is exactly why i posted this,unfortunately i do remember rwanda,and i do remember that the WORLD sat back and done nothing,as we have done in many instances.so why are we so intrested in the middle east ????????? :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:42 am

krab wrote:

and that my friend is exactly why i posted this,unfortunately i do remember rwanda,and i do remember that the WORLD sat back and done nothing,as we have done in many instances.so why are we so intrested in the middle east ????????? :ayatollah:

One word...OIL

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 am

spike ferndale wrote:In reality chief, if you don't sell weapons to country, someone else will

A pretty lame exuse Chief you don't sell a hoodie a knife just because if you don't someone else will.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:16 am

A bitter subject to the core!!
Flash back to 1979, WE and the Americans were blatantly funding the afghans in their war with the then mighty USSR.
Need i say what those weapons and know how, are been used for today???

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:23 am

Absolutely spot on Chief . A very dirty world Politics full of liars and dirty people.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:24 am

krab wrote:why do we get involved,we must remember that we are putting young british soilders lives at risk for some anything that has nothing to do with us, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree 100% ... us brits have always been the same sticking our noses in to other people business! well countries where theres oil anyway! .... cant remember us doing much in yugoslavia and rhwanda when that kicked off except send un soldiers who stood back and watched them do what they liked! we wouldnt have got involved out in tunisa and egypt either! what do we need with mummies! .... and the israelis .... WELL WE LET THEM FUCKERS DO WHAT THEY LIKE!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:04 pm

AHERNE wrote:
krab wrote:why do we get involved,we must remember that we are putting young british soilders lives at risk for some anything that has nothing to do with us, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree 100% ... us brits have always been the same sticking our noses in to other people business! well countries where theres oil anyway! .... cant remember us doing much in yugoslavia and rhwanda when that kicked off except send un soldiers who stood back and watched them do what they liked! we wouldnt have got involved out in tunisa and egypt either! what do we need with mummies! .... and the israelis .... WELL WE LET THEM FUCKERS DO WHAT THEY LIKE!

Oh leave the Israelis alone Aherne. Havent they suffered enough without you gobbing off at em :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Oh leave the Israelis alone Aherne. Havent they suffered enough without you gobbing off at em :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: DOWN WITH THE FLAG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Absolutely spot on Chief . A very dirty world Politics full of liars and dirty people.

without doubt the most honest and truthful post i have ever read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:47 pm

I for one back it, corruption in this world needs to be taken out, and besides im joining the army when im 18 so that could be my first deployment :lol: if i pass the training :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I for one back it, corruption in this world needs to be taken out, and besides im joining the army when im 18 so that could be my first deployment :lol: if i pass the training :ayatollah:

your a brave young lad,good luck in the trainning,if you can understand what a 47 year old father of 2 is saying,i hope you fail the trainning,i feel that we(government) view soldiers as disposable :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:54 pm

krab wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I for one back it, corruption in this world needs to be taken out, and besides im joining the army when im 18 so that could be my first deployment :lol: if i pass the training :ayatollah:

your a brave young lad,good luck in the trainning,if you can understand what a 47 year old father of 2 is saying,i hope you fail the trainning,i feel that we(government) view soldiers as disposable :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

aye i understand what you're on about, wars are onyl for oil anyway, funny enough since whats happened in libya they've stopped giving us oil and now our oil prices have gone up...wonder why we're off to libya, im only joining the army cause i think something big is gonna happen :ayatollah: but thanks anyway and i fully understand what you mean by that

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Yer We should send DJ over there to sort out the defence

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
krab wrote:

aye i understand what you're on about, wars are onyl for oil anyway, funny enough since whats happened in libya they've stopped giving us oil and now our oil prices have gone up...wonder why we're off to libya, im only joining the army cause i think something big is gonna happen :ayatollah: but thanks anyway and i fully understand what you mean by that

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:24 pm

They dont give a fk about lives , its all down to oil .

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
krab wrote:

dont join up butty! you`ll only be used as a pawn in a game! let the polictians fight their own battles! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC4lPVfn ... re=related