Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" TOO ALL CARDIFF FANS "

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:54 pm

all this negative talking is f*ckin bu**shit to be honest lads
it wasnt long ago i was watching cardiff vs scunthorpe divison 3, ninian park empty ground
and now to be 4th in the championship and this close to promotion, we need to wake up and stop bitchin about aww dave jones has cost us promotion when the race aint even over. ID RATHER BE 4TH RIGHT NOW AND BACK IN DIVISION 3 ....

AND I BELIEVE WE WILL GET PROMOTION ? BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN EVERYONE OF THEM PLAYERS
I DONT CARE IF YOU SAY "HES SHIT, HES USELESS" THEY WEAR THE BLUEBIRD ON THEIR CHESTS
THEY DONT REPRSENT A CLUB, THEY REPRSENT 1000's OF PROUD WELSH MEN/WOMEN

*you dont have to believe in god to have faith* .......... you dont have to believe in DJ to have faith guys

it would break my heart if we didnt get promotion. but i wouldnt be there screamin sack jones, or sell the lot of useless twats
id be there cheering them on, SO LETS SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISEEEEEEEEEE

Re: TOO ALL CARDIFF FANS

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm all up for positivity but you cant ignore the fact this was our best chance and being realistic not negative our fate was in our own hands and we have fucked it up. You look at the quality we have in our side this year compared to last and yet we are only about 4 points better off than this time last season. I mean come on do you not feel slighlty let down?

I've bought my season ticket for next season irrespective and that will be another year where ever we are. This forum is an outlet for peoples frustrations and quite rightly we have them. To see our season capitulate is quite frankly upsetting. i hate to think that in years to come we will be talking about 2010- 2011 the season we should have made it, dont you agree??

But hey we are still in a great position lets not forget that but I think we all know that our only route really to the prem this year let will be via the pay offs which after last season is a bitter memory. There's alot of quality teams all fighting for this and if we raise our game I believe we are more than capable of beating all of them on our day.

So lets have 9 days like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Everbody take note of wot he has said on this topic. Older Cardiff fans should remember the bad days in the lower leagues, losing game after game and having small crowds! The newer fans should realise they've had it easy. U all think we have a divine right to be in the premier league, but we dont, we didnt buy players this year, we loaned them, so how do u motivate players who, if we get promotion, could still go back to another club and not care about us! Dave Jones has done a great job, league position has risen every year, how can u criticise that? It means he's learnt lessons every season. 4th is a great position and it's so much closer to the top than we were last season. Keep up the good work DJ and see us through to the premier league!!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Everbody take note of wot he has said on this topic. Older Cardiff fans should remember the bad days in the lower leagues, losing game after game and having small crowds! The newer fans should realise they've had it easy. U all think we have a divine right to be in the premier league, but we dont, we didnt buy players this year, we loaned them, so how do u motivate players who, if we get promotion, could still go back to another club and not care about us! Dave Jones has done a great job, league position has risen every year, how can u criticise that? It means he's learnt lessons every season. 4th is a great position and it's so much closer to the top than we were last season. Keep up the good work DJ and see us through to the premier league!!

At the monent we are in 4th. Not long ago we were in 2nd. The way it is going, history is against us here, we could soon drop out of the play offs. DJ HAS NOT learnt any lessons has he has not learnt the lesson of coming out if a blip quickly. Just look back over the last few seasons. By the time we have come out of this blip the season could be well over for us.

Re: " TOO ALL CARDIFF FANS "

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:21 pm

if some of our previous managers had the backing Dave Jones had we would have been in the premier league a long time ago. We had to put up with our club in the doldrums for so long we are all desperate for success, and when we see a man on a million quid a year, with a wage bill of over £16m a year, f*cking it up we have every right to be pissed off! We are not being negative, we want the best for this club and dont believe DJ is doing his job! Everyone who backs DJ never comes up with one piece of evidence to support him other than backing him for backings sake! Everything points to us missing out this year and we need to do something before its too late and we have to spend another summer wondering just how did DJ snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:44 am

Ita dave jones job to broadcast things like this to the fans

make statements in the echo
but no

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:28 am

all dave jones got to say the fans are brill every game is like a cup final from now on and we are all in this together. i have faith in DJ he will take us to the promised land just have faith fellow bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 am

I use to go down the City then too I use to enjoy it more to be honest as the message from the club was different everyone I knew supported Liverpool man u Leeds & Spurs but I felt sod them I rather go down the City and enjoy the football I watch in the ground than watch my team on the TV.

The message was lets see if we could win a game the club never promised top football if we got promoted from Div 3 to div 2 our only hope was to keep our players and stay up.

But now the message is we are a club that is going to the prem and to be honest to think of those days we would never dream of that so I understand the statement that we have moved upwards since but the expectations are bigger now since Sam Hamman we have talked how big this club could be and we could play top football in the top division.

I was gutted after the play offs final last season and with all the players we signed I really thought we would piss this league but in truth we havent and I am very negative regarding Jones so I am guilty of being negative on this board but be assured I will always support City and always will even if we were in league 2 its a part of my life I have brain washed my son and it is something we do together and always will.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Hmm

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hmm

What do you reckon then, will he be sacked after he fucked up the lead twice today ?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Hmm

What do you reckon then, will he be sacked after he fucked up the lead twice today ?

Whats this HE ? He DJ wasnt on the field blame who should be blamed , our players

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Everbody take note of wot he has said on this topic. Older Cardiff fans should remember the bad days in the lower leagues, losing game after game and having small crowds! The newer fans should realise they've had it easy. U all think we have a divine right to be in the premier league, but we dont, we didnt buy players this year, we loaned them, so how do u motivate players who, if we get promotion, could still go back to another club and not care about us! Dave Jones has done a great job, league position has risen every year, how can u criticise that? It means he's learnt lessons every season. 4th is a great position and it's so much closer to the top than we were last season. Keep up the good work DJ and see us through to the premier league!!

the cardiff city now is a different club from those days! ... then we had little cowds, little money and little hope! ... now we have a club with big crowds, big money and big hopes! .... the expectations are so much higher cause thats where we are right now! ... jones`s teams bottle it, and the evidence is there to see! ... jones did a great job for the biggest part of 3 seasons but now is the time he moved on and we let a new man take us that one extra step, otherwise i can see the return of little crowds, little money and little hope! .... LETS TAKE OUR CHANCE NOW WHILE ITS THERE! WE DESERVE PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:16 pm

bluebird04 wrote:all this negative talking is f*ckin bu**shit to be honest lads
it wasnt long ago i was watching cardiff vs scunthorpe divison 3, ninian park empty ground
and now to be 4th in the championship and this close to promotion, we need to wake up and stop bitchin about aww dave jones has cost us promotion when the race aint even over. ID RATHER BE 4TH RIGHT NOW AND BACK IN DIVISION 3 ....

AND I BELIEVE WE WILL GET PROMOTION ? BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN EVERYONE OF THEM PLAYERS
I DONT CARE IF YOU SAY "HES SHIT, HES USELESS" THEY WEAR THE BLUEBIRD ON THEIR CHESTS

*you dont have to believe in god to have faith* .......... you dont have to believe in DJ to have faith guys

it would break my heart if we didnt get promotion. but i wouldnt be there screamin sack jones, or sell the lot of useless twats
id be there cheering them on, SO LETS SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISEEEEEEEEEE

Very well said , to read some of the defeatests on here you would think we were in the bottom three under Preston , fair weather supporters thats all they are , i am sure you remember getting our arses kicked at Barnet , Hereford , Rochdale etc etc , we shouted ourselves hoarse for the Boys in Blue , well thank goodness those days are gone enjoy the moment , if you want continued success go support Leeds , Leicester , Forest , oh i forgot they are below us but their fans are not booing or shouting to sack the manager .

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:Ita dave jones job to broadcast things like this to the fans

make statements in the echo
but no

No, because the Echo rarely, if ever, demonstrate any sort of professional standard of journalism.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 am

Bobbanker wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:all this negative talking is f*ckin bu**shit to be honest lads

Very well said , to read some of the defeatests on here you would think we were in the bottom three under Preston , fair weather supporters thats all they are , i am sure you remember getting our arses kicked at Barnet , Hereford , Rochdale etc etc , we shouted ourselves hoarse for the Boys in Blue , well thank goodness those days are gone enjoy the moment , if you want continued success go support Leeds , Leicester , Forest , oh i forgot they are below us but their fans are not booing or shouting to sack the manager .

Everything you have said there is wrong. Leeds are newly promoted, forest are where they should be, Leicester fans don't care because they know they've a good manager who will do things over the summer.

Also, HOW DARE YOU label anyone as a fair weather supporter. If anything, its people who keep insisting we back this tumour at our club that is Jones, that are fair weather. If they cared, they'd want the idiot gone.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 am

Time has moved on. Why keep comparing things to how they used to be?

After 5 years with jones we are going to start next season in a very weak position.

Al loan players gone. A few non contract players gone.

No youth players have been developed into senior players, no young players bought to provide some long term hope for us.