Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO nukes,about the flooding

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 pm

my parents built a house behind the church by the 6 bells wentloog,the church has a water mark at about 5 ft high.the cemetery around the church flooded and the bodies from the gravesfloated to the surface,it is rumoured that we are due another flood in the near future,and this is why bwe have the sea wall along this part of the coast :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO nukes,about the flooding

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:56 pm

But they are now convinced it wasn't flooding but was a Tsunami caused by a fault line in the Irish Sea. And yes it will happen again its just WHEN. Better tell your parents to sell up Chief because we are all doomed !! Doomed i say were all going to DIE !! . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: FAO nukes,about the flooding

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:But they are now convinced it wasn't flooding but was a Tsunami caused by a fault line in the Irish Sea. And yes it will happen again its just WHEN. Better tell your parents to sell up Chief because we are all doomed !! Doomed i say were all going to DIE !! . :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont worry they have gone,now in whitchurch,so most are going to die,but not all :D :D :ayatollah: