Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC RADIO WALES REPORTING THAT

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Jones could go looking for a loan signing to replace chops. Anyone else hear this?

Anyone know anything? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BBC RADIO WALES REPORTING THAT

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 pm

if so, then that should put to bed the rumour that his job is on the line

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:31 pm

langley wrote:if so, then that should put to bed the rumour that his job is on the line

My thoughts too. Also, Carl's update said that TG/VT were not backing anyone else coming in?

Do the Beeb know something we don't or just guessing? :?: :?: :?:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
langley wrote:if so, then that should put to bed the rumour that his job is on the line

My thoughts too. Also, Carl's update said that TG/VT were not backing anyone else coming in?

Do the Beeb know something we don't or just guessing? :?: :?: :?:

just guessing i imagine

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Its hard to immagine there would be anyone suitable available who is better than what we have got. If we must loan someone, then an experienced creative midfield player might be more useful.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Did it/he?

It was Annis who said he didn't think the Malaysians were backing Jones anymore.

All I am saying, is give us the truth.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

Did it/he?

It was Annis who said he didn't think the Malaysians were backing Jones anymore.

All I am saying, is give us the truth.

Dave, I have given you My belief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39795 :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Did it/he?

All I am saying, is give us the truth.[/quote]

Dave, I have given you My belief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39795 :ayatollah:[/quote]

Sorry Annis!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I stand corrected and obviously apologies go out to Carl! :oops: :oops:

I just wondered if the beeb had got hold of some info? I hope they are right mind, we have no cover for chops.

BTW, do emergency loans have to be like for like? I.E. do we have to get a striker for chops, or, as suggested could we get a midfielder? :?: :?: :?:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Or that the Board (Malaysians) are NOT prepared to back him....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:50 pm

I saw that Leicester were chasing Kamara at Fulham. He did very well the last time he was in the championship, would be worth getting in if we could get him!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 pm

this is from twitter, Barrie Macauliffe aka cardiff city media manager

MAcMcAuliffe Barrie McAuliffe
Dave has also confirmed that he has been in touch with Arsenal over Aaron Ramsey, but it's highly likely (99%) he'll stay at the Emirates

Dave Jones has confirmed that he IS keeping up the search for a loan striker, but admits it's tricky given our loan numbers & season timing

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 pm

The Douce wrote:this is from twitter, Barrie Macauliffe aka cardiff city media manager

Dave has also confirmed that he has been in touch with Arsenal over Aaron Ramsey, but it's highly likely (99%) he'll stay at the Emirates

Dave Jones has confirmed that he IS keeping up the search for a loan striker, but admits it's tricky given our loan numbers & season timing

http://www.footymad.net/storytext.asp?article=3620706

Who knows eh??

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:I saw that Leicester were chasing Kamara at Fulham. He did very well the last time he was in the championship, would be worth getting in if we could get him!

Good shout Jimbo with Kamara.If we are allowed to get a striker in,i would welcome this choice :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 am

Uncle Fester wrote:Jones could go looking for a loan signing to replace chops. Anyone else hear this?

Anyone know anything? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If the Malaysians have plans to sack DJ as reported/stated then I doubt very much whether they would sanction it.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 am

The Douce wrote:this is from twitter, Barrie Macauliffe aka cardiff city media manager

Barrie KNOWS THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT REGARDING RAMSEY EVEN REMOTELY EVER COMING BACK THIS SEASON.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Yes he has said that on the Cardiff City player also, but he also said It will be really hard at this time of the season.