Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Davey Jones my lord...

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Oh lord Davey Jones.. a couple wins most who slate him will be back to singing his name like Hull for example :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Davey Jones my lord...

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Oh lord Davey Jones.. a couple wins most who slate him will be back to singing his name like Hull for example :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bollocks.

We'll just laugh at you when he fails, as usual...

:lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Well evevytime we win people sing his name :lol: fair enough if no1 has liked him for while but does my head in people changing from game to game :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:37 pm

That's exactly the problem nerd. People WILL just laugh when it is THE CLUB who those same people claim to support who have failed.

Together.

As one.

We live in a blame culture though.

It pisses me off in all walks of life and it's why there's so many pikeys on the dole.

But that's a different matter altogether.

Apathetic, pessimistic South Wales. It's ingrained in our system. Fact.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Oh lord Davey Jones.. a couple wins most who slate him will be back to singing his name like Hull for example :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've never have sung his name EVER, never changed my mind like most do. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:38 pm

I havent sung his name for years now and never will again. Dave Jones the overpaid bottler

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Well evevytime we win people sing his name :lol: fair enough if no1 has liked him for while but does my head in people changing from game to game :lol:

Uh not the case at all.

i've given him credit when something has gone right, not alot of that lately though. Credit where it is due like. As to singing his name well I'll consider doing thast if he takes us up and keeps us in the premier. The support and means he has been given this season he should be able to do that.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm on about fans who hate him one week like him next credit when due yes but can't hate a man then sing about him the week after only my point.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:21 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:That's exactly the problem nerd. People WILL just laugh when it is THE CLUB who those same people claim to support who have failed.

Together.

As one.

We live in a blame culture though.

It pisses me off in all walks of life and it's why there's so many pikeys on the dole.

But that's a different matter altogether.

Apathetic, pessimistic South Wales. It's ingrained in our system. Fact.

Really? You honestly think I wrote people will be laughing at the club?

Sorry, your point is just absurd. Collective failure? Players who aren't up to it will be gone. You seem to indicate DJ should remain intact? The guy who mismanages players to the extent they want to leave? Who plays players out of position?

And indeed - how many of the players we have in our "best squad ever" have been constants every single season? Because having churned the squad over numerous times, it's clear Jones has to go...