Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What is the purpose on making public

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:56 pm

the so called info that DJ will go if we are beaten at Millwall...

do these people really think that they are doing this club any good at this critical point of the season ?
all they are doing is causing a bigger gap between the fans and the manager, i really am baffled by their intentions...

I have been supporting City for 40 years and I really think the way that a 'witch hunt' has been carried out against DJ is the worst any City manager has had to encounter.

Let the bloke get on with his job and try and get some of our over ego players playing to their best abilities.
If it all fails then I am sure DJ will walk away,

Re: What is the purpose on making public

Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:11 pm

langley wrote:the so called info that DJ will go if we are beaten at Millwall...

do these people really think that they are doing this club any good at this critical point of the season ?
all they are doing is causing a bigger gap between the fans and the manager, i really am baffled by their intentions...

I have been supporting City for 40 years and I really think the way that a 'witch hunt' has been carried out against DJ is the worst any City manager has had to encounter.

Let the bloke get on with his job and try and get some of our over ego players playing to their best abilities.
If it all fails then I am sure DJ will walk away,

Well said.

Re: What is the purpose on making public

Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Well said. I to get fustrated by jones but just take it out on the dog when I get home.
Don't slag him off in the ground or on the net