Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" The next Forum Piss up !! "

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Will be the home game against Portsmouth Saturday 16th April. Because its a 3pm kick off i need some ideas as to Times. Need some feed back on weather we should have this before the game or after? or shall we do an all day er ?. Or any one can join up with us as when they want to. If after the game shall we do a meal or stick to the Pubs ? Annis will be gracing us with his presence on this outing :ayatollah: lets kick off some ideas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" PORTSMOUTH HOME " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: SATURDAY 16th APRIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The next Forum Piss up !!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:43 pm

All dayer Steve :D by the way eating is cheating when on the piss :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Should do it on the QPR home game and invite Stan-QPR to join us. I've grown quite fond of the fella
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:01 pm

~Yeah go for QPR game Steve I am over for that one. Train gets into Central for 09.45 (picking Placid up along the way) few beers before early ko, then back out on it after for a few hours before train back. All CCFC South West Terror Squad members in attendance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 pm

I rekon QPR too, with kick off being 12.45 and the Beady Eye gig not untill 7ish, Me and Placid have some time to kill :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 pm

An hour drinking with Placid, Billy, and it won't be time you'll be wanting to kill it will be him (luckily I 'll only have a 20 minute train journey over with him) :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:37 pm

And me too Fishy as I am going to gig as well with Placid :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Lets defo all have a large one before the QPR and Beady Eye gig. 8-)

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:And me too Fishy as I am going to gig as well with Placid :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Lets defo all have a large one before the QPR and Beady Eye gig. 8-)

Seriously cant wait!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Steve qpr mate as Lietenant Fryer is coming !!

then beady eye in the night! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Will be the home game against Portsmouth Saturday 16th April. Because its a 3pm kick off i need some ideas as to Times. Need some feed back on weather we should have this before the game or after? or shall we do an all day er ?. Or any one can join up with us as when they want to. If after the game shall we do a meal or stick to the Pubs ? Annis will be gracing us with his presence on this outing :ayatollah: lets kick off some ideas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

after and i will be there :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:56 pm

How about derby on 2nd? I cant make pompey......

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:How about derby on 2nd? I cant make pompey......

ow thats a pity mate,was going to buy you a pint,never mind i want have to know :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Will be the home game against Portsmouth Saturday 16th April. Because its a 3pm kick off i need some ideas as to Times. Need some feed back on weather we should have this before the game or after? or shall we do an all day er ?. Or any one can join up with us as when they want to. If after the game shall we do a meal or stick to the Pubs ? Annis will be gracing us with his presence on this outing :ayatollah: lets kick off some ideas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve
I DEF WILL BE and WE WANT A MASSIVE TURN OUT FROM THIS FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" PORTSMOUTH HOME " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: SATURDAY 16th APRIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 pm

deffo will be up for this :ayatollah:

Re: " The next Forum Piss up !! "

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 am

cant make it sorry nukes :(
i could make qpr though ;) ;) ;)