Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we safe from a Tsunami ?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Could this happen here ? Has it happened before well look at this article which happened in 1606. And if it has happened once it WILL happen again in time !!.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Ch ... oods,_1607

Re: Are we safe from a Tsunami ?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Never mind that, thank f**k there was a photographer on hand for the pic near Newport

Apparently they have colour down there now.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Yeah the fuckers cant swim either looking at that picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:31 pm

well i live up in tredegar and i live in a top floor flat, so i think i`ll be ok! :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Not taking any chances...just been to B & Q to buy some wellies !

:shock:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Come on at least bring draw it to scale. The trees are towering above the church and houses. Look at the guy on the tree on the right. He's looking right into the eyes of an infant in a floating crib and saying ''f**k it he's not my baby''. Heartless

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:34 pm

If it were to happen again then it would be good bye to Newport and Cardiff. And to Annis joy the CCS would be gone :lol: :lol: 400 years ago could happen again at any time bloody Irish Fault lines :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Think I`ll be ok in Luton, come to think of it I`d be safe from Al Qaeda to living here. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:27 pm

I live in Thornhill, so I'm ok. Annis has had it though! :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:33 pm

The last big Tsunami did go as far as swansea, it was on the radio about 4 days ago, they said it was very small but it was from the last big Tsunami.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 pm

the lost city,s ok ...sunami free zone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:54 pm

i am safe i live on a big mountain

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 pm

This article is very interesting stating Cardiff is one of the Major Citys in the World at risk :shock: :o

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 408087.ece

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:25 pm

The experts reckon the wave spread into Cardiff about 4 miles. To those in the know how far is that in terms of where to ?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Never mind Cardiff. There is a huge piece of mountain, on one of the Canary Islands, that will slip into the sea at some point. That slip may take pace in 2 months, 2 years or 2000 years. But, when it does, it will create a wave over 100 metres high and will dwarf both the UK and USA coastlines.

The wonders of the Discovery Channel!

Anyway, on that note, lets hope for a flood of goals in the Millwall net :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Never mind Cardiff. There is a huge piece of mountain, on one of the Canary Islands, that will slip into the sea at some point. That slip may take pace in 2 months, 2 years or 2000 years. But, when it does, it will create a wave over 100 metres high and will dwarf both the UK and USA coastlines.

The wonders of the Discovery Channel!

Anyway, on that note, lets hope for a flood of goals in the Millwall net :ayatollah:

FECK I will log back on when i am top of Geligaer Mountain :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 pm

imagine that, aberdare would have a beach

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:51 pm

406 lantin liege wrote:imagine that, aberdare would have a beach

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 pm

406 lantin liege wrote:imagine that, aberdare would have a beach
I WONT HAVE TO TRAVEL TO GO FISHING, FRESH COD CAUGHT IN PORTH :D

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Home games in Merthyr for city?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The experts reckon the wave spread into Cardiff about 4 miles. To those in the know how far is that in terms of where to ?

llanishen?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm

omg what a thought, it could force THE CITY, to play in cwm, if so i would be the first to be a marsharl with my high visible vest on,,,, screaming at the fans to stand up an be heard!! those who don't comply== life ban. simples. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: