Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF CARL IS RIGHT

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:54 pm

What would you like to happen, To get beat at Millwall and Get DJ out , ? Or Win at Millwall and hope to go on a winning run with DJ ?

Re: IF CARL IS RIGHT

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:12 pm

The fans and the club are far bigger than dj or any of the players!

Never in my life time will I want Cardiff to lose just because of a man who will come and go!

We the fans will always be here!! Forever!!

We just need to support the team and do our jobs as fans never ever want us to lose for any man!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:The fans and the club are far bigger than dj or any of the players!

Never in my life time will I want Cardiff to lose just because of a man who will come and go!

We just need to support the team and do our jobs as fans never ever want us to lose for any man!!!!

Absolutly right, i don't like DJ, but its CCFC we all support, and we all will be long after DJ has gone :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Spot on! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 pm

i dont like dj but would never want us to lose,we still in good position,

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 pm

blue nile wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:The fans and the club are far bigger than dj or any of the players!

Absolutly right, i don't like DJ, but its CCFC we all support, and we all will be long after DJ has gone :ayatollah:

SPOT ON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: