Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STAN QPR IS A GREAT BIG .....

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:08 pm

CARDIFF FAN I RECKON.
Cmon stan, admit it, you f*cking loves the cardiff dont you. :D
join the dark side of the bridge, i`ll let you play with my sheep.
f**k qpr, cmon butty, let them go. join us it is your destiny. only together can we destroy the english FA.
obi - wan never told you who your father was. it was saint david
if its the bridge thats putting you off, we`ll chip in the £5.90.
we eat curry on our chips like northerners looove gravy.
leave the congestion charging city behind and come and see the wonders of wales
like, the fantastic cuisine on caroline street,the merthyr valley, the a470, coryton roundabout.
to name but a few.
one thing is sunglasses are banned here. you have to go to bristol to buy them, i even considered joining the navy so i could be somewhere drier.

Re: STAN QPR IS A GREAT BIG .....

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must admit the big city has changed somewhat over the years & even our home turf now looks more like Baghdad than Shepherd's Bush of old, but that rusting old big blue blob in the middle of the White City estate is my mecca & I just can't leave her standing there...It's true love :cry:

I know 2 fella's from Barry Island (CHELSEA FANS!!!) and not being funny being in their company for more than 15mins is enough to put any man off ever moving to Wales!!!

ODD ODD MEN I KID YOU NOT!! :shock: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:22 pm

laughing my tits off.
IF we dont go up i`ll be def rooting for qpr next season. i was in swindon bout 3 weeks ago, in some pubs smoking area, got chatting to this guy who was qpr. i couldn`t believe how pessimistic he was about qpr not going up. all he kept saying was "we`ll f**k it up".
f*cking hell we could do with him down our place with that attitude. :D

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Mate we've had so many years of f*cking things up our way of thinking is honestly not IF but WHEN.

But to be fair you also have had much the same. I really hope you do go up as you have such passionate fans & deserve a bit of luck. Although its been 15 years at least we can say we've been in the Premier League you lads deserve that too.

Imagine Cardiff in the Prem!! Carnage.

:ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Mate we've had so many years of f*cking things up our way of thinking is honestly not IF but WHEN.

But to be fair you also have had much the same. I really hope you do go up as you have such passionate fans & deserve a bit of luck. Although its been 15 years at least we can say we've been in the Premier League you lads deserve that too.

Imagine Cardiff in the Prem!! Carnage.

:ayatollah:

Aye pure carnage every other week :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 pm

If QPR go up i am gonna go to the smoke and let off some fire works for you QPR Fans :lol: the least i can do :D
I can see what you mean Stan in the company of two plastic Chelsea fans :oops: NAH :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Nukes I swear mate as Welsh as they come banging on about Chelsea. I grilled one of them saying its proper muggy supporting Chelsea coming from south Wales & he says I started supporting them because my boss supports them!! What a wanker!

So anytime I see him now I say 'how you doing kiss arse' he gets the right hump.

And the other fella is a proper mong, about 5 ft 1, scruffy as f**k, wears grotty clobber & only speaks when he wants to ponse something off of you.

Seriously 2 proper fraggles if ever I've seen em.
:lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 pm

QPR AND CARDIFF CITY FOR PROMOTION................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:01 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:QPR AND CARDIFF CITY FOR PROMOTION................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 am

stan qpr is a great big........cockney c*** :D

by the way 'STAN' admitted to me on facebook earlier that he hoped we go up, and he has a soft spot for us. ;) :D ;)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:21 am

milly44 wrote:stan qpr is a great big........cockney c*** :D

by the way 'STAN' admitted to me on facebook earlier that he hoped we go up, and he has a soft spot for us. ;) :D ;)

hahaha you f*cking lying b*stard milly :lol:

Although I do hope you go up mate to be fair.

Stop poking me all the time on FB im getting sore now :shock:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:32 am

to poke stan please enter. oh please press enter :oops:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:49 am

Listen,i've never witnessed such a arse licking cock fest as this thread. :oops:

What is it with this QPR cretin?

He's got his tongue planted firmly up your 'arris's with no shame whatsoever.\

QPR on a cardiff board :?

If they weren't top of the league and him such a snotgobbler,then you wouldn't give two fucks for him :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:08 am

blackswan wrote:Listen,i've never witnessed such a arse licking cock fest as this thread. :oops:

If they weren't top of the league and him such a snotgobbler,then you wouldn't give two fucks for him :lol:

do you want to join in :D
youll have to join the queue for stan though, hes in such hot demand due to his continued rimming on a cardiff city messageboard :roll: ;)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:18 am

blackswan wrote:Listen,i've never witnessed such a arse licking cock fest as this thread. :oops:

Haha listen to it.

You need to lighten up ..or get laid maybe?

I bet you are a right bundle of laughs at work / home!

I can just imagine it now... 'Lads blackswan is coming DRINK UP' :lol:

Dear oh dear :roll: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:30 am

Typical in bred jack no friends and not able to mix with other humans, he's probably not even been east of that pretty shitty city!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:49 am

Ohhhhhh he's a jack?

Well in that case I shouldn't of been so nasty, its not right to slag off the retarded or those that have had a rough upbringing, you know seeing your mother beaten & then rumped in front of you by your uncle...

Social services taken all your siblings away....having shoes given to you by the council that don't fit due to the severe webbing, Waking up to see your old lady in a drug & vomit induced state in your caravan, surrounded by tin foil & crack pipes then to top it off having to resort to hanging around Swansea train station giving blow jobs to perverted 60 year old businessmen in order to feed your drug habit.

I apologise jack I feel like shit now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

C U N T :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:52 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Ohhhhhh he's a jack?

Well in that case I shouldn't of been so nasty, its not right to slag off the retarded or those that have had a rough upbringing, you know seeing your mother beaten & then rumped in front of you by your uncle...

Social services taken all your siblings away....having shoes given to you by the council that don't fit due to the severe webbing, Waking up to see your old lady in a drug & vomit induced state in your caravan, surrounded by tin foil & crack pipes then to top it off having to resort to hanging around Swansea train station giving blow jobs to perverted 60 year old businessmen in order to feed your drug habit.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:26 am

Hit a nerve did i?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:28 am

Pissingmyself.com! :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 am

blackswan wrote:

Hit a nerve did i?

Never hit my nerve mong boy, easiest man going. I just feel ashamed with myself that I had to resort to insulting a rape baby.

Again I'm sorry :(

:lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 am

Im on a rivals messageboard,just like there's hundreds of bluenoses on the jack board.

What's your excuse,London boy?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 am

blackswan wrote:Im on a rivals messageboard,just like there's hundreds of bluenoses on the jack board.

Would say they were rivals also due to past & this season, doesn't have to be geographical jack.. Besides I had a gander over at your board & my oh my It's like care in the f*cking community...Much more stimulating chat over here. Know what I mean Arry :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
blackswan wrote:Im on a rivals messageboard,just like there's hundreds of bluenoses on the jack board.

Would say they were rivals also due to past & this season, doesn't have to be geographical jack.. Besides I had a gander over at your board & my oh my It's like care in the f*cking community...Much more stimulating chat over here. Know what I mean Arry :lol:

Is that right,Toenails? :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 am

blackswan wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Is that right,Toenails? :lol: :lol:

Toenails...whats that a snack in Swansea?

Try Ritz biscuits, quite cheesy but nice or Viscounts (mint ones)...Toenails na your alright jack :roll:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 am

Nah,it's the only thing showing once you've climbed up cardiff's arse on here.They'll love you forever more for doing so.They're not very well liked in football circles so a QPR fan coming on here and slurping them off is a novelty.Keep up the good work :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:56 am

blackswan wrote:Nah,it's the only thing showing once you've climbed up cardiff's arse on here.They'll love you forever more for doing so.They're not very well liked in football circles so a QPR fan coming on here and slurping them off is a novelty.Keep up the good work :D

Is that the best you can do?? :lol: :lol: Poor by your own very low standards

Had murders when I first came on here to be fair but soon realised they are quite clued up & some good football chat ensued....But hey keep trying ;)

Now run along muggins...Oh and say hi to tank for me :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: laughing stock you lot are!!

Oh how I laughed!!! CRINGE! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
blackswan wrote:Nah,it's the only thing showing once you've climbed up cardiff's arse on here.They'll love you forever more for doing so.They're not very well liked in football circles so a QPR fan coming on here and slurping them off is a novelty.Keep up the good work :D

Is that the best you can do?? :lol: :lol: Poor by your own very low standards

Had murders when I first came on here to be fair but soon realised they are quite clued up & some good football chat ensued....But hey keep trying ;)

Now run along muggins...Oh and say hi to tank for me :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: laughing stock you lot are!!

Oh how I laughed!!! CRINGE! :oops: :oops: :oops:

A laughing stock in what area, hooliganism? That's fine by me then,why on earth would someone be proud of a reputation for fighting at the football? Bizarre :? Our football team is admired right throughout the country of late,so that's all i give a shit about.You can keep your hooligan reputations and what they mean to you,thank you very much.

I bet your a little man who's pwoper nawty when he's with the lads but a right little scrote when on his own? That's the usual with these urchin's and im guessing your no different.I could be wrong though :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

Hhahaha what a shit reply!

Who mentioned hooliganism? As far as I'm concerned tank was representing Swansea city on the tv and as I say did we laugh!

Have you ever had that feeling in life where you actually feel embarrassed FOR someone?

I had that! :oops: :oops: :oops:

btw your team is dog shite mate, couldn't score against us & got smashed at our gaff, you will not go up and that is a fact, your rubbish.

Cardiff but you can't get in Cardiff but you can't get in :lol: :lol:

Anything else pm me yea people are probably getting bored now & I feel like I'm bullying the fat spotty ginger kid at school. Ta ra retard xx

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 am

:roll:

Tepid and tedious.