Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Different class of fan....

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:38 am

Liverpool fans singing YNWA during added time last night on the verge of going out of Europe to a team they should of easily beat over two legs. I can see that happening at the CCS (NOT)

Proper fans them scousers, live and breathe football....................

Re: Different class of fan....

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 am

Are they the same fans that were booing hodgson during his first game in charge ?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Are they the same fans that were booing hodgson during his first game in charge ?

ha ha, it wasnt his first game, wasnt long after tho :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:59 am

Yeah, but if he was still there then they would have been booing.

They are only a different class of fan when it suits them. Dalglish out.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 am

PtB wrote:Yeah, but if he was still there then they would have been booing.

Forget their affinity with Celtic. King Kenny will land the prem title next season and we will be runners-up :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 am

when things go their way they are good but for the past season or 2 they havent been all that.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 pm

I had to read that twice because i was trying to figure out why they were singing YMCA think i need new glasses :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:29 pm

blueheaven wrote:I had to read that twice because i was trying to figure out why they were singing YMCA think i need new glasses :lol:

LOL LOL Me too LOL :lol: Saw thick moustache scousers with their arms in the air YMCA lol

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Yeah they're a different class of fan. They're scum. At Athens v AC Milan and they still didn't learn from their mistakes, massive crush outside the gates reported on the BBC because some of the pikey feckers had bought knock off tickets. Obscene bunch of deluded vermin.

I seem to remember outsinging them all game when we were up there in the League Cup in our FA Cup final season.

And they were silent for the fraction of the dull, boring farce I saw last night.

Think perhaps there's been a mix up here.

Should read YAWN.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:55 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Are they the same fans that were booing hodgson during his first game in charge ?

Yes well said, They hounded him out the same fans, so how are they a different class of fan ?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:57 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

Forget their affinity with Celtic. King Kenny will land the prem title next season and we will be runners-up :lol: :ayatollah:

Sounds like you are a big Liverpool Fan Chief

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Sounds like you are a big Liverpool Fan Chief

My fav prem team mate. Cardiff are my true love though :love9: :love9: