Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FANS BOOING THE TEAM

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 am

at the end of the liverpool v braga game last night at the final whistle there was no booing from the liverpool fans whatsoever, all i could hear was 'youll never walk alone' ringing around the stadium,

considering liverpool have payed £20+ million on andy carrol and they couldnt score against braga in 180mins of football i thought the fans would of showed some fustration at the final whistle, especially considering they're poor form in the premiership this season !

how is the booing from our own fans affecting the confidence of our players ? could it make them play even worse ?

i feel that the booing has to stop now, even if we miss out on automatic promotion this season we can still get the playoffs :ayatollah: i know it hurts when we drop points against teams we should be beating (makes me depressed for days) but we have to get behind the players for the most important time of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FANS BOOING THE TEAM

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:38 am

Have you noticed who is managing Liverpool these days. A true legend of the club who breathes Liverpool FC. Compare his passion for his club to the oen we have to endure with. Perhaps thats why the Liverpool fans dont boo their team.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Have you noticed who is managing Liverpool these days. A true legend of the club who breathes Liverpool FC. Compare his passion for his club to the oen we have to endure with. Perhaps thats why the Liverpool fans dont boo their team.

Ian, I Dont agree with Booing but, I do believe we need a manager who appreciates our fans and of course can do a better job than DJ.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Have you noticed who is managing Liverpool these days. A true legend of the club who breathes Liverpool FC. Compare his passion for his club to the oen we have to endure with. Perhaps thats why the Liverpool fans dont boo their team.

Ian, I Dont agree with Booing but, I do believe we need a manager who appreciates our fans and of course can do a better job than DJ.

So I do.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 am

did you see ALL of Anfield sig happy birthday to Kenny last week, and how he clapped them all

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 am

" Frankie Frankie whats the score ? " ............... another blast from the Ninian past :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:did you see ALL of Anfield sig happy birthday to Kenny last week, and how he clapped them all

that was awesome fair play. couldnt believe it. kenny loved it

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:did you see ALL of Anfield sig happy birthday to Kenny last week, and how he clapped them all

it was very emotional baz :cry:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 pm

it all starts tomorow when we beat millwall :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we gotta stand tall and sing our hearts out for the boys !

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Liverpool fans also really good historically at keeping up the positive support and singing for their team when the opposition score. It would be good to hear the away fans at CCS drowned out by the City faithful just after their side has scored too. At the minute that is pretty unlikely as there seems to be a sizeable minority who lose heart and actually boo the team.

Dougie Freedman in the Palace programme says that when the fans are "so vocally behind us, it makes you feel wanted as a player and fills you with confidence." I guess it's obvious that silence or booing has the opposite effect.