Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone know where in the Millenium Stadium...

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 pm

...the scum will be put?

Got my ticket through for the game today and i was wondering if me an the boys are anywhere near the boys coming from the shitty side of the bridge...???

Re: Anyone know where in the Millenium Stadium...

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

in the 2 stand tear ..its to the one side of there. always has been the away section and was the england section when we played them last.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:27 am

lewis91 wrote:in the 2 stand tear ..its to the one side of there. always has been the away section and was the england section when we played them last.

Nice one

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:31 am

time to not segregate supporters now i reckon. that is why there is trouble in football

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 am

nugent wrote:time to not segregate supporters now i reckon. that is why there is trouble in football

the Welsh FA tried selling tickets in the segregation area last week , then asked for them back :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
nugent wrote:time to not segregate supporters now i reckon. that is why there is trouble in football

the Welsh FA tried selling tickets in the segregation area last week , then asked for them back :lol:

lol

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

lewis91 wrote:in the 2 stand tear ..its to the one side of there. always has been the away section and was the england section when we played them last.

They're not in the two-tiered stand (the North Stand aka my second home).

As you say, they're to one side - the right of it and have all three tiers in that little corner.

Think you were right but the way you said it confused me.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

They're not in the two-tiered stand (the North Stand aka my second home).

As you say, they're to one side - the right of it and have all three tiers in that little corner.

Think you were right but the way you said it confused me.

it was hard to explain without mentioning the stand name-which i couldn't remember :lol: thanks for making it more clear :ayatollah: