Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TRUE "

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Another point what is DJ doing on a Golf Course TODAY,IF HIS JOB IS ON THE LINE :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39815

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 pm

It is quite refreshing to read the posts so far that most hope DJ stays at least until the end of the season, maybe when it comes down to it people realise we got something worth keeping.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Another point what is DJ doing on a Golf Course TODAY,IF HIS JOB IS ON THE LINE :roll:

Maybe he does not know people are talking like this Tony, even if he did I think DJ is probably the type not to change his style, whatever the situation.

carlccfc wrote:
glammy74 wrote:Carl, i really dont want this to happen as i believe also that DJ will guide us to the premiership

butt .. i heard on here, i think from annis, that 2 british board memebers want chris houghton as cardiff manager

any truth in this?

one of the sources mentioned to me Chris Hughton and Gus Poyet.

i would like that :ayatollah:

Forever Blue wrote:I HOPE THIS IS TRUE

" PRAISE THE LORD " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then he can Concentrate on This

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39815 :lol: :ayatollah:

Would you prefer City lose to Millwall if it was true Poyet got the last 8 games ???

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:39 pm

All you Dave Jones haters will only realise how good he is(was) 12-18 months after he has gone when his replacement is getting the sack. Then you will realise what we had. Be careful and watch what you wish for. What makes you think that Chris Hughton or Gus Poyet would do better. And why on earth would Poyet leave Brighton for us even at the end of the season let alone at this stage of the season. He is taking Brighton up and moving into a new stadium. Just doesn't make sense. Personally I don't want either of them anyway. Even Purse said in tonights Eggo that there is only so much that Dave Jones can do and it is very much down to the players.

carlccfc wrote:
glammy74 wrote:Carl, i really dont want this to happen as i believe also that DJ will guide us to the premiership

butt .. i heard on here, i think from annis, that 2 british board memebers want chris houghton as cardiff manager

any truth in this?

carlccfc wrote:It is quite refreshing to read the posts so far that most hope DJ stays at least until the end of the season, maybe when it comes down to it people realise we got something worth keeping.

I have not said that Carl :lol:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 pm

bluebirds949 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

any truth in this?

sorry I should have put Chris Hughton OR Gus Poyet :oops:

Intetesting few weeks if we lose dj goes will the new manager have time to work will the players try keep dj in a job or will they losenon purpose who will come in when will they come in how much would compo be if their in a job who would they want so many questions but if this is true it seems the faith in dj has gone interesting game saturday against a good team

DJ will be here until December :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Intetesting few weeks if we lose dj goes will the new manager have time to work will the players try keep dj in a job or will they losenon purpose who will come in when will they come in how much would compo be if their in a job who would they want so many questions but if this is true it seems the faith in dj has gone interesting game saturday against a good team

I am Entitled to My Opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Agree with you Annis, DJ has to go :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:43 pm

It would be suicide to sack him this late in the season but I am not a poyet fan looks as miserable as DJ

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:43 pm

blue nile wrote:

Leigh, Saturday's bus is a PRO-DJ bus, be warned or be left behind :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 pm

one good season with brighton and he is ready for a big club like us. dont buy it..... davey Jones took over when we had fuk all, no training facilities, below average squad and a massive football heart. whatever you say about the man he has taken us to3 wembley trips, 90 mins from the prem and attracted some well glam players. Jimmy floyd haveawank, Robbie Fowler, bellers, jay, chops...... give the guy a fukin break. just because he doesnt dance and shout on the touchline doesnt mean he doesnt care. yes he makes some decisions we dont agree with, but you cant keep 23000 people happy every week. why wouldnt he want us to go up.... Get behind our gaffer. hes done it before with wolves, he will do it with us.

last year we nearly didnt have a club to support. were 4th, 1 point off automatics.... lets do it, lets do it together. from the ball boy, from the barman in the ninian, right up to tg. we have to be united. talk of other managers just sets in rot.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 pm

DAI HUNT wants Chris Hughton as manager.

I never want City to lose, so in that regard, no I don't want Jones gone. However I think us winning will be of the players doing, and so a win wouldn't enamour him with me. Actually, its a massive double edged sword!

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm

i really dont think chris hughton would do a good job here...he was at newcastle for a long time and got to know the players inside out, i dont think he would last, on the other hand gus poyet would be great. when we win at millwall we will see if everyone changes their mind and gives their full backing to DJ until the end of the season.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:49 pm

WOW i really dont know what to think of this if it is true. I have never been a lover or a hater of DJ. I feel when he came to the city he did a fantastic job with rebuilding the team. i just feel the past few seasons he has gone as far as he is able to take us, I beleive that his tactical decisions stuborness and/or man management has been his ultimate failing. would another manager have been able to do with the resources at hand when he first came? maybe maybe not.

Would a new manager at this point of the season rejuvinate our team or have a negative affect i dont know. i think we do need a fresh start but not now. but then again if we do go up can you sack the manager that has taken us up? can you sack someone for acheiving the ultimate goal, promotion? its all ifs and buts at the moment i say leave it till the end of the season and go from there.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:
blue nile wrote:

Leigh, Saturday's bus is a PRO-DJ bus, be warned or be left behind :lol: :ayatollah:

I,ll have to be hypnotised by my son before i get on the bus, to be a DJ believer :lol: :lol: :D

I live in Brighton, believe me if they played us they would smash us, play us off the park after watching the last three games he has spent hardly any money,the football brighton play on a shit pitch, is f*cking tremend onething Poyet takes no f*cking prisoners his way or f**k off :ayatollah:

hughton inherited a prem squad, who were physically and mentally going up whether he was there or not. sam hamman could have took newcastle up last season. hughton is not the right man for city. stick with dj.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:52 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:DAI HUNT wants Chris Hughton as manager.

I never want City to lose, so in that regard, no I don't want Jones gone. However I think us winning will be of the players doing, and so a win wouldn't enamour him with me. Actually, its a massive double edged sword!

i served dai hunt in work the other day :lol: first time ive actually had a conversation with him. big city fan, crazy guy but i was suprised i got a word in actually :ayatollah:

[quote="carlccfc"][quote="bluebirds949"][quote="carlccfc"][quote="glammy74"]Carl, i really dont want this to happen as i believe also that DJ will guide us to the premiership

Personally I would prefer DJ to win and stay, Poyet may be able to change things for the better but massive gamble. I wouldn't want Houghton, anyone could have got Newcastle promoted...........

As much as I want DJ out I think the 3 points are more important at this stage of the season! If the board have lost faith in DJ then the result on Saturday shouldn't matter and he should go now! Whoever is in charge the most important thing is 3 points! I actually think we will win on Saturday but it's games against the likes of Preston that worry me!

Carl, does DJ know that hos job depends on the millwall game??

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:As much as I want DJ out I think the 3 points are more important at this stage of the season! If the board have lost faith in DJ then the result on Saturday shouldn't matter and he should go now! Whoever is in charge the most important thing is 3 points! I actually think we will win on Saturday but it's games against the likes of Preston that worry me!

TOP POST, POST OF THE WEEK

I AGREE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 pm

lewis91 wrote:i really dont think chris hughton would do a good job here...he was at newcastle for a long time and got to know the players inside out, i dont think he would last, on the other hand gus poyet would be great. when we win at millwall we will see if everyone changes their mind and gives their full backing to DJ until the end of the season.

In all fairness Lewis, Chris Hughton has proven that he can take a team out of the championship and hold his own in the premiership.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Hughton took a Premiership team out of the Championship - much different.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 pm

glammy74 wrote:Carl, does DJ know that hos job depends on the millwall game??

Now he does, seriously though as far as I am aware no, I don't believe that Dave Jones has been told to sort it out or face the chop.