Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TRUE "

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:32 am

It would not surprise me if we lose against Millwall that DJ gets the sack. His credentials to get us over the finish line has been very poor over the last few seasons and lets be honest we are seeing much of the same again. When confronted with such a scenario a company board will make a dramatic move that they feel will ressurect a situation. All such moves carry a risk but if successful bring a high reward. Thats the situation our board find themselves in.

Also I dont think DJ has helped himself by pointing a finger at the fans. That really is not a clever thing to do. I do feel he has dug his own grave here.

If DJ does depart us I cannot see the club bringing in a new manager. The only option I can see is for Terry Burton to step up to the mantle. The only problem with this option is that I am told he is not too keen to do that. I have a feeling he will do it knowing he will have the support of the players.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:37 am

cardiff blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I HOPE THIS IS TRUE

" PRAISE THE LORD " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then he can Concentrate on This

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39815 :lol: :ayatollah:

who would take over with only 9 games left, DJ knows all the players qualities and their weaknesses he chooses what HE thinks is the best way to play and its up the players to prove them

He knows so much thats why for the 6th year running he is f*cking up yet again.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:37 am

maybe the threat of immediete sacking will inspire DJ to take City on a 9 match unbeated run and get us promoted ? :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:39 am

Vintage 63 wrote:maybe the threat of immediete sacking will inspire DJ to take City on a 9 match unbeated run and get us promoted ? :lol:

:lol:

Now Now Martyn :lol:
MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN Martyn.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:43 am

Annis if I was threatened with losing my job then Id work my bollox off not to get sacked :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:44 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Annis if I was threatened with losing my job then Id work my bollox off not to get sacked :lol:

Martyn, are you saying he will now stop playing with them and actually motivate our team :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Annis if I was threatened with losing my job then Id work my bollox off not to get sacked :lol:

Martyn, are you saying he will now stop playing with them and actually motivate our team :lol: :ayatollah:

no , I just dont want us to lose tomorrow :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 am

I hate DJ but for the sake of our season I hope we not only win at Millwall but we give them a real beating, having said that this one result should not matter when it comes to deciding if DJ stays or goes.

The reality is that with the player budget he has been given, not just this year but for a number of years, the results have not been acceptable. He should have gone after the playoff final defeat where he was clearly out thought and his team out played by a manager and club with a fraction of the player budget.

This season Paul Lambert, Brenden Rodgers and Simon Grayson have all turned cartwheels on our manager and have their clubs with a realistic chance of automatic promotion with much lower player budgets. Only QPR have spent anywhere near the same, Middlesbrough excepted, and look where they are the difference being QPR have Warnock and we have Jones.

Add to all of this his constant sniping of People In This Part Of The World and the idiots and buffoons rant, not just this year but basically since he arrived at the club and you see theone dimensional egotistical nature of the man.

Yes he should go but not because of one result but for everything that has gone before, one example being him saying after the Swansea defeat in November that nothing has been decided by todays defeat and losing this one game will not decide if we get promoted or not. Well we would be 5 points ahead of the Jacks if we had won that game and we all know the reasons why we lost DJ.

When he has gone lets hope he can find a part of the world where his performance would be considered acceptable. I very much doubt it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:55 am

carlccfc wrote:But I have been told today that if Dave Jones loses to Millwall on Saturday then that could be his last game in charge.

I heard something similar last week but it was that if he lost the Barnsley and Millwall games then he would lose his job.

Both statements came from different sources, both came from sources who I would expect to know what they are talking about and both sources mentioned Gus Poyet as a possible replacement.

I don't want it to be true as I believe Dave Jones can take us up.

Don't shoot the messenger as they say but I have a sneaky feeling that many of you won't be particularly bothered, actually more pleased.

I don't normally respond to your updates as I think I've been unfairly critical in the past but...

Well f*cking done Carl, if this doesn't cause unrest in the camp nothing will, and you call yourself a fan of DJ.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:01 am

davebb wrote:
carlccfc wrote:But I have been told today that if Dave Jones loses to Millwall on Saturday then that could be his last game in charge.

I heard something similar last week but it was that if he lost the Barnsley and Millwall games then he would lose his job.

Both statements came from different sources, both came from sources who I would expect to know what they are talking about and both sources mentioned Gus Poyet as a possible replacement.

I don't want it to be true as I believe Dave Jones can take us up.

Don't shoot the messenger as they say but I have a sneaky feeling that many of you won't be particularly bothered, actually more pleased.

I don't normally respond to your updates as I think I've been unfairly critical in the past but...

Well f*cking done Carl, if this doesn't cause unrest in the camp nothing will, and you call yourself a fan of DJ.

What a positive contribution.

Then again, all you ever do is snipe from the safety of your computer screen.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:What a positive contribution.

Erm, positive contribution? Look at what Carl posted. And learn a new word won't you? Snipe? Do you know what it even means?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 am

I dont think Carl can win sometimes ............. like he says " dont shoot the messenger " and he is only passing gossip which is to be taken with a pinch of salt :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:07 am

although this might seem a bit drastic at this stage of the season,but lets all be perfectly honest any dislike of dj put to one side,but something has to be done and quickly,whether he goes or changes the way hes doing things,we must go up this year or we will be in shit street next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:13 am

if true , and I really cant understand why people with the 'club' at heart should start such a rumour now, then we would be the laughing stock of football-and deservedly so, whoever is advising the malaysians on this obviously hasnt a clue about football.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 am

langley wrote:if true , and I really cant understand why people with the 'club' at heart should start such a rumour now, then we would be the laughing stock of football-and deservedly so, whoever is advising the malaysians on this obviously hasnt a clue about football.

If it's true, whoever is giving Carl and Annis this information should be handed their P45 before Jones gets his.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:15 am

langley wrote:if true , and I really cant understand why people with the 'club' at heart should start such a rumour now, then we would be the laughing stock of football-and deservedly so, whoever is advising the malaysians on this obviously hasnt a clue about football.

Sam is apparantly .............. he has more clues about football than you or I :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 am

davebb wrote:

Erm, positive contribution? Look at what Carl posted. And learn a new word won't you? Snipe? Do you know what it even means?

You contribute nothing positive to this forum, other than pick at posts of those you disagree with. None of us would hear a peep out of you in person, hence you think you can belittle people on here without fear of reprisal.

If you don't like the forum then you can always not read and just go away? Instead of just attention seeking YET AGAIN

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
davebb wrote:

You contribute nothing positive to this forum, other than pick at posts of those you disagree with. None of us would hear a peep out of you in person, hence you think you can belittle people on here without fear of reprisal.

If you don't like the forum then you can always not read and just go away? Instead of just attention seeking YET AGAIN

Good to know you know so much about me. What do I fancy for my tea tonight?

And aren't you guilty of doing exactly what you are accusing me of? You keyboard warrior you.

Grow up, after all, I'm just voicing my OPINION!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:40 am

"The sign of a scorched ego...."

I am in the ninian park pub every saturday before a match....

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:43 am

Well done.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:57 am

davebb wrote:

Well done.

like that would be a 1 on 1 :lol:
its no need of that,its a football forum :oops:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:I HOPE THIS IS TRUE

" :

I apologise in advance if this has been picked up on already, as I have not scrolled thru the 4 pages of replies but this suggests you'd be happy for us to lose.

I doubt you intended that as it would all but scupper our auto chances.

I know what you mean tho deep down, and I have been a consistent Jones out merchant since Hillsborough in 2009. Leaving McCormack on the bench when all we needed was one goal to get into the play offs. Madness playing for a 0-0.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
stickywicket wrote:
quadsas wrote:I truly do not want for Cardiff to lose, but that's the best thing for the club if DJ actually gets sacked.

F..k me 9 games left 27 points ,Norwich have a tough set of games coming up.
and you want us to lose.
I've never ever ever ever wanted City to lose.
Believe me I've seen some bad managers aka ricihe morgan,alan durban .
the team need to get stuck in and win us some games.
people say the squad don't like dj well have the fuckers are on loan
and wont be here next season.

Hey, Richie Morgan a bad manager?? :roll:

Took us from obscurity to 9th in the table in one season (OUR HIGHEST CHAMPIONSHIP/OLD DIVISION ONE POSITION SINCE 'TOSHACHGATE' UNTIL DJ TURNED UP) only to be replaced by Alan Fecking-Durban, who took us back down the table again!!

Richie was Club Captain before that and (whilst only playing 80-odd games in the famous blue shirt) was a City stalwart through and through....

Not sure where he is now....but lived in Llantwit Fardre at the time

Please, if you're gonna cast aspersions, get it right!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Richie Morgan was sacked .Ashurst was brought in.He failed to kept us up but we were promoted the following season.Morgan was clueless he tryed to save his skin by bringing in graham williams.I remember it well.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 am

boxerbob wrote:
davebb wrote:

Well done.

like that would be a 1 on 1 :lol:
its no need of that,its a football forum :oops:

I don't mean violently. Rather I would happily back my arguments up in person, away from the safety of a forum.

Anyway, back on topic....how can Carl be creating negativity? Subscribers to that theory are wrong.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 am

Anyway, back on topic....how can Carl be creating negativity? Subscribers to that theory are wrong.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
i dont like it when he give us bad news but i get to know about it.Most people will come on a footie forum to find goss bout their club if they're honest.i look forward to his updates,keep them coming :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

I cant stand Jones and his tactics and have said this all season and most of last, but, from
a team point of view, sacking Jones at this point is not in our best interest I believe.

I hope for all our sakes though that come next season, whether we will finally get to the
promised land or stay in the championship, he will be shown the door.

But at the wall tomorrow, i'll be screaming my head off for the team, and however much
I dislike and disrespect jones, he is part of my team and will have my full support!!! Ouch,
that hurts to say :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 am

Maybe its psychological pressure to make sure we win !!!!

If he goes it will be disaster but ones on here may have their way - I hope it does not bite them on the arse - but then they wil say sacking shud of been sooner

Well heres to a win on Saturday - this will also show if the players are behind Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:14 am

I like to reiterate if this is true then it just shows the football world what a pathetic small town club we are and would NEVER attract a top class manager, who the f**k are Gus Poyet & Chris Hughton. One lower league unproven manager & the other who took a Premiership team out of the Championship.

We are a Mickey Mouse club run by Mickey Mouse types

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 am

I wonder, I wonder, I wonder..... just how many people will be so sceptical about sacking DJ on Sunday should we lose to Millwall.

For everyone's portrayed hatred towards DJ a chance to sack him would surely be gold dust?

Couple of bottle jobs on here I fear, which is just as bad as DJ not being sacked after our atrocious run early in the season!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 am

RichardBluebird wrote:I like to reiterate if this is true then it just shows the football world what a pathetic small town club we are and would NEVER attract a top class manager, who the f**k are Gus Poyet & Chris Hughton. One lower league unproven manager & the other who took a Premiership team out of the Championship.

We are a Mickey Mouse club run by Mickey Mouse types

Who do you want then you depressing git? How about Mourinho? Or maybe Van Gaal? Hiddink? Pep Guardiola? Fergie?

Bore off will you, were an ambitious club and Poyet and Hughton are ambitious managers starting their trade.