Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I HONESTLY BELIEVE IF WE CAN BEAT MILLWALL "

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 pm

" I HONESTLY BELIEVE IF WE CAN BEAT MILLWALL "

We could go on a mini run as up next would be Derby Home, We usually Smash them at Home .

Millwall away is a Bigger test than you all realise, they do well at home and most Big Clubs Crumble there a its intimidating/their players play for their Fans/Pride and their Club.
If Our players come away with a Win, I will be the first to Congratulate them and have Belief in the Team again.

" WITH OUR SUPPORTERS ALSO HELPING MAKE IT THE BEST ATMOSPHERE OF THE SEASON "

Could this be the turning point ? as to me a WIN AT MILLWALL WOULD BE A BIGGER CONFIDENCE THAN SAYING BEATING Derby.
This is a REAL TEST OF CHARACTER.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I HONESTLY BELIEVE IF WE CAN BEAT MILLWALL "

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm

They're favourites for it with the bookies too. MASSIVE game. They are on an excellent run too

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Agreed Annis
could be a very defining game that sets the tone for the rest of the run in. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 pm

hope your right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:They're favourites for it with the bookies too. MASSIVE game. They are on an excellent run too

Adam, to me this is it. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:03 pm

supercoops wrote:Agreed Annis
could be a very defining game that sets the tone for the rest of the run in. :ayatollah:

I Honestly believe that. :ayatollah:

davy wrote:hope your right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Honestly Believe it :ayatollah:

To be honest my only hope of us getting a result at Millwall is due to the fact that DJ kept the team locked in the dressing room Sunday, this is something DJ should have done weeks ago and I hope this will be the kick up the arse needed for the team. But if i'm being honest, I am expecting a hammering. Millwall have beaten QPR and Burnley away recently and as you say Annis, it's an intimidating place. I just don't think we are going to be mentally strong enough to get a result there, but I do hope i'm wrong and I will be there giving my all to supporting the boys. I hope the players give their all for a change in return too (I hope Jay reads this and takes note!) :ayatollah:
Last edited by Tonteg Bluebird on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Have we ever won there?

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:05 pm

walk in the park :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

He always happens to pull a result out from his when he really needs it ala Swansea away, Leeds at home, Coventry at home.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:To be honest my only hope of us getting a result at Millwall is due to the fact that DJ kept the team locked in the dressing room Sunday, this is something DJ should have done weeks ago and I hope this will be kick up the arse needed for the team. But if i'm being honest, I am expecting a hammering. Millwall have beaten QPR and Burnley away recently and as you say Annis, it's an intimidating place. I just don't think we are going to be mentally strong enough to get a result there, but I do hope i'm wrong and I will be there giving my all to supporting the boys. I hope the players give their all for a change in return too (I hope Jay reads this and takes note!) :ayatollah:

Thats why I Believe IF We Won, it would set us right up mentally and Confidence would flow through the Whole team.
WE WOULD THEN BELIEVE IN OUR SELVES TEAM/FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Have we ever won there?

Hmm, Ive seen a lot of Defeats there, in league and cup, maybe a Draw, Do you know I cant rem.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:09 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:He always happens to pull a result out from his when he really needs it ala Swansea away, Leeds at home, Coventry at home.

Adam, that has also come to my mind. Our wins come when we least expect them. I said We would Win at the Jacks, because it was Not expected.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:To be honest my only hope of us getting a result at Millwall is due to the fact that DJ kept the team locked in the dressing room Sunday, this is something DJ should have done weeks ago and I hope this will be kick up the arse needed for the team. But if i'm being honest, I am expecting a hammering. Millwall have beaten QPR and Burnley away recently and as you say Annis, it's an intimidating place. I just don't think we are going to be mentally strong enough to get a result there, but I do hope i'm wrong and I will be there giving my all to supporting the boys. I hope the players give their all for a change in return too (I hope Jay reads this and takes note!) :ayatollah:

Thats why I Believe IF We Won, it would set us right up mentally and Confidence would flow through the Whole team.
WE WOULD THEN BELIEVE IN OUR SELVES TEAM/FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on there Annis, with the talent within our squad, we need them to play with the freedom created by confidence and that will only do our performances good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:He always happens to pull a result out from his when he really needs it ala Swansea away, Leeds at home, Coventry at home.

Adam, that has also come to my mind. Our wins come when we least expect them. I said We would Win at the Jacks, because it was Not expected.

The magical pockets of Jones

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Annis, we won't go to Millwall and get anything. Do you honestly think Dave Jones will get this lot motivated enough? I don't. We'll go there and when the first goal goes in we all may as well go home. I say it repeatedly, we haven't got strong enough characters to win games like this.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on there Annis, with the talent within our squad, we need them to play with the freedom created by confidence and that will only do our performances good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats Why
A Win at MILLWALL, I BELIEVE WOULD START THAT ALL HAPPENING AGAIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Blue Steel wrote:Annis, we won't go to Millwall and get anything. Do you honestly think Dave Jones will get this lot motivated enough? I don't. We'll go there and when the first goal goes in we all may as well go home. I say it repeatedly, we haven't got strong enough characters to win games like this.

I am really hoping Bellamy will Lead them and His Rollocking to the team on Sunday, shows he really wants it.
To me This is it, If they can come Away with a Win at Millwall anything can happen from then on and the Belief will flood back.
DJ Surely knows this and 18 years as a Manager, he knows time is running out on All of them.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Steady on Annis! Thats a bit positive for you, isn't it? ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 pm

What's up with you Annis, has Dave Jones bought you a pint? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:31 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Steady on Annis! Thats a bit positive for you, isn't it? ;) :ayatollah:

:lol:

I only write what I Honestly Believe, Rem we have to Beat MILLWALL FIRST . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:44 pm

If the wall score first, were done!

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 pm

i had us losing to millwall , drawing 2 games and winning the rest on the bbc predicator and we went up still on 84 pts

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 pm

I hope you forum bus people have a great day out and come back with the points.

Wish I could make the trip, but not possible.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

i honestly think we're gonna get trashed ( and im usually wrong :lol: )

but il be there supporting them and hopefully we'll get our acts together and get back on track, if we lose lets burton take over til the end of the season get rid of donky jones

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Before we get too carried away with the idea of Fortress Millwall lets look at some of their home results:
0-0 Forest
2-3 Boro
0-1 Sheff
1-1 Norwich
0-1 Ports
1-1 Burnley
1-2 Ipswich
1-6 Watford
0-0 Reading

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 pm

alexc wrote:Before we get too carried away with the idea of Fortress Millwall lets look at some of their home results:
0-0 Forest
2-3 Boro
0-1 Sheff
1-1 Norwich
0-1 Ports
1-1 Burnley
1-2 Ipswich
1-6 Watford
0-0 Reading

thats good reading.filled me with a bit of confidence :D :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 pm

barry boy wrote:I hope you forum bus people have a great day out and come back with the points.

Wish I could make the trip, but not possible.

Cheers

Great meeting you on the Bus to Palace :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 pm

boxerbob wrote:
alexc wrote:Before we get too carried away with the idea of Fortress Millwall lets look at some of their home results:
0-0 Forest
2-3 Boro
0-1 Sheff
1-1 Norwich
0-1 Ports
1-1 Burnley
1-2 Ipswich
1-6 Watford
0-0 Reading

thats good reading.filled me with a bit of confidence :D :ayatollah:

Wheres All their Wins ?