Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I HONESTLY BELIEVE IF WE CAN BEAT MILLWALL "

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 pm

I think the point is that its not so intimidating at the new Den that you are bound to lose.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:39 pm

alexc wrote:I think the point is that its not so intimidating at the new Den that you are bound to lose.

I think We can do it and I believe it will help us to go onwards and upwards IF WE WIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 pm

I think it would be the confidence booster the team needs so would indeed generate the possibility of a good run in.
Big game (didn't need to say that did I?)

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm

alexc wrote:I think it would be the confidence booster the team needs so would indeed generate the possibility of a good run in.
Big game (didn't need to say that did I?)

:lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:08 pm

I really fancy our chances on Saturday.....over the last few games, we have played well in patches, it will click one day and I just think Saturday can be the day

Come on you Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
davy wrote:hope your right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Honestly Believe it :ayatollah:

This realy is our final chance now, c,mon City win and give us some beLief again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 pm

we need some of what watford were on.....we couldnt beat palace so can we beat millwall? hhhmmmm

i wouldnt be surprised if we win and then fail to beat derby ffs..... :twisted:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 pm

one thing is for certain millwall will not be happy if we beat them :lol: , its bad enough there when they are winning.
the millwall fans are always up for cardiff as are the players.

anything can happen, a bit of magic from bellamy or whittingham in the first 7 minutes , score again and 2-0 up half time.
:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I HONESTLY BELIEVE IF WE CAN BEAT MILLWALL "

We could go on a mini run as up next would be Derby Home, We usually Smash them at Home .

Millwall away is a Bigger test than you all realise, they do well at home and most Big Clubs Crumble there a its intimidating/their players play for their Fans/Pride and their Club.
If Our players come away with a Win, I will be the first to Congratulate them and have Belief in the Team again.

" WITH OUR SUPPORTERS ALSO HELPING MAKE IT THE BEST ATMOSPHERE OF THE SEASON "

Could this be the turning point ? as to me a WIN AT MILLWALL WOULD BE A BIGGER CONFIDENCE THAN SAYING BEATING Derby.
This is a REAL TEST OF CHARACTER.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think so too, we are better agains the good teams, it's the Prestons and alike I fear.

I would love to see Heaton back I don't rate Bywater at all, and I think the crowd turning on Jay, could be the kick up the arse he needed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:43 pm

they aint got any

Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:16 am

I hope your right but we'll bottle it with DJ.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 am

totally agree with all that

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:30 am

i think after sundays performance and bellamys rant at the team cardiff city will turn up at the den like lions and spank them :D :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:48 am

:

Belief is one thing; blind optimism, with respect, is another.

This team is just not good enough. The problem are four fold - we know what they are

(i) central midfield. Enough has been said on this board about its shortcomings pre and post Ramsey. The same situation exists. Jones did not address it pre season, in November and post Ramsey. (He was given Rambo on a plate by Arsene for February)
(ii) the manager does not motivate sufficiently nor get the best out of his players
(iii) the team do not play like a team; no confidence, and
(iv) too many players are unprofessional

I am not saying I have given up all hope - a lot can happen but the experiences of Jones in the past 2 run in's sadly do not inspire confidence, in fact to the contrary. I hope I am wrong.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
alexc wrote:Before we get too carried away with the idea of Fortress Millwall lets look at some of their home results:
0-0 Forest
2-3 Boro
0-1 Sheff
1-1 Norwich
0-1 Ports
1-1 Burnley
1-2 Ipswich
1-6 Watford
0-0 Reading

thats good reading.filled me with a bit of confidence :D :ayatollah:

Wheres All their Wins ?

They've won the rest :lol:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:33 pm

We could go on a mini run as up next would be Derby Home, We usually Smash them at Home .

Millwall away is a Bigger test than you all realise, they do well at home and most Big Clubs Crumble there a its intimidating/their players play for their Fans/Pride and their Club.
If Our players come away with a Win, I will be the first to Congratulate them and have Belief in the Team again.

Could this be the turning point ? as to me a WIN AT MILLWALL WOULD BE A BIGGER CONFIDENCE THAN SAYING BEATING Derby.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

in all honesty,i just dont think we got a run in us,we may beat millwall and then we will draw at home, :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Agree, Annis this is a massive match and i believe the lads can go there and get a hard earned result. Also we are due a big scoreline, let's hope it's this Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Danny Says wrote:

:

Belief is one thing; blind optimism, with respect, is another.

This team is just not good enough. The problem are four fold - we know what they are

(i) central midfield. Enough has been said on this board about its shortcomings pre and post Ramsey. The same situation exists. Jones did not address it pre season, in November and post Ramsey. (He was given Rambo on a plate by Arsene for February)
(ii) the manager does not motivate sufficiently nor get the best out of his players
(iii) the team do not play like a team; no confidence, and
(iv) too many players are unprofessional

I am not saying I have given up all hope - a lot can happen but the experiences of Jones in the past 2 run in's sadly do not inspire confidence, in fact to the contrary. I hope I am wrong.

I wish I could argue against your reasoning, but the brutal truth is I can't fault it.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 pm

wE have to win - massive game - defeat or draw not even on radar - time for players to play with their hearts and gain some confidence - your right annis = biggest game of season in my opinion

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:40 pm

NIBluebird wrote:wE have to win - massive game - defeat or draw not even on radar - time for players to play with their hearts and gain some confidence - your right annis = biggest game of season in my opinion

Totally agree, WE HAVE TO WIN THIS ONE, SO WE CAN START BELIEVING IN OUR TEAM and them BELIEVING IN THEM SELVES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I DON'T"

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 pm

I suppose you have to go into it hoping there's a chance :mrgreen:

Re: " I DON'T"

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 am

Londoner wrote:

WE WILL WIN IF DAVE JONES FINALLY GETS THEM GOING WITH PASSION and GOOD TACTICS, WE DO HAVE THE BETTER TEAM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I suppose you have to go into it hoping there's a chance :mrgreen:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Really want us to win but my mind says 1 - 1 draw with us conceding in the last 10 minutes! DJ out and Poyet in if that happens please....

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 pm

so do i but its the likes of preston , derby and sheff utd that worry me

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:44 pm

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: