Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do The Players Really Want It.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 pm

If you were playing for CCFC on reportedly the highest wages in the championship,you are settled in your nice new home in the bay.Your kids and family settled in school etc would you want promotion knowing you will possibly be sold as you are not good enough for premiership. What is happening now is the same as last 3 seasons .We start off on fire and end up burnt.Whats your thoughts

Re: Do The Players Really Want It.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:21 pm

I think most people would think that way, and I must say I myself had this thought. By the way the players are playing you would have to ask that, and you would be right to ask it.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Of course they want it, promotion bonus and most likely a %age wage increase in there contract and I bet they are good ones if PR dont the contracts.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:24 pm

most of them would not get a start in the premier ffs look at our results so far in this division

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:51 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:most of them would not get a start in the premier ffs look at our results so far in this division

Do u think they would carei they are on more money? I don't.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:54 pm

I would say Craig Bellamy does, and some other individuals. And thats where the problem lies. Individuals.