Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this true...?

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 am

Heard three guys behind me chatting during the Barnsley game, saying that if we get promoted to the Premier League, the Premier Club posh twats will then get priority over away tickets before Ambassadors as part of their deal? Any truth in that?

Re: Is this true...?

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:14 am

YES

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:16 am

whether we agree or not then its only fair that the people who put the most into CCFC get offered priority tkts 1st ...... upto them if they choose to buy or not ofcourse .

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 am

Unfortunatly its true, makes you sick dosn't it. :evil:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:19 am

Vintage 63 wrote:whether we agree or not then its only fair that the people who put the most into CCFC get offered priority tkts 1st ...... upto them if they choose to buy or not ofcourse .

In a way I agree with you, but that just comes down to pricing out the REAL fans as per usual.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 am

McMurdo wrote:Heard three guys behind me chatting during the Barnsley game, saying that if we get promoted to the Premier League, the Premier Club posh twats will then get priority over away tickets before Ambassadors as part of their deal? Any truth in that?

It's true now, and has been as long as the premier club has existed.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:43 am

davebb wrote:
McMurdo wrote:Heard three guys behind me chatting during the Barnsley game, saying that if we get promoted to the Premier League, the Premier Club posh twats will then get priority over away tickets before Ambassadors as part of their deal? Any truth in that?

Never knew that, I suppose it's in the name? :shock: :lol:

Still, our away support is one of the only good things left about following Cardiff recently (poor home atmospheres/boo boys/no standing/the lets leave at 75 minutes brigade). I can't imagine it getting any more depressing if a large amount of the away following came from the suit wearing, prawn sandwich munching lot). I never knew about it, I've never looked into it, but then again, I could be a multi-millionaire and I wouldn't want to watch football like that! Sadly, I aint a multi-millionaire :lol: I can't even find work at the moment, and every last penny I have goes into supporting the club, home and away, as much as I can, which makes it all the more insulting. Football's certainly going the wrong way. :evil:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:29 pm

McMurdo wrote:
davebb wrote:

Never knew that, I suppose it's in the name? :shock: :lol:

Still, our away support is one of the only good things left about following Cardiff recently (poor home atmospheres/boo boys/no standing/the lets leave at 75 minutes brigade). I can't imagine it getting any more depressing if a large amount of the away following came from the suit wearing, prawn sandwich munching lot). I never knew about it, I've never looked into it, but then again, I could be a multi-millionaire and I wouldn't want to watch football like that! Sadly, I aint a multi-millionaire :lol: I can't even find work at the moment, and every last penny I have goes into supporting the club, home and away, as much as I can, which makes it all the more insulting. Football's certainly going the wrong way. :evil:

My mate is the the upper premier tiered seating and i can tell you he aint no suit wearing prawn sandwich type of fan, Just managed to use his business to take clients when required to games or if not entertaining takes his old man.
For what he pays per season he should be entitled to have first dibs at tickets in my opinion. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 pm

how many of them would want to go away under bubble conditions and be treated like shit