Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: STICKY : " TUESDAY 15th MARCH 2011 UPDATE "

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:56 am

jammsy 1927 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:So the club has admitted that the "event junkie" fan, who might buy a bit more on a match day, is far more important to them than the loyal fan who puts their hard earned money up front before the season starts. The fans who also travel away (no financial benefit to the club, I know, but alas).

The club better watch out, or it could start alienating this loyal fans, without which there would not be a club in the first place.

Disgraceful.

Good update Carl.

I thought the money from the food and drink went to pmg

Merchandise money doesn't.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
TH63 wrote:a
Bluebird64 wrote:Thanks for the update but the lack of action regarding Jones shows that the Malaysians are either as gutless as our manager or are being poorly advised.

i thought sam was advising them?

He may very well be advising them but are they taking any notice?

TG and Sam are speaking every day now, I promise you that, Sam can give advice he cant force them to do what he says, actually Sam believes like Carl, Dave Jones should now stay till the end of the Season, but I actually said I did not believe him on that and if he were in charge Jones would have gone 3 years ago. Just laughed.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm

and i thought Chops was one (not on loan) that cared :cry:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:54 pm

I love how everyone jumps to assumptions regarding Chopra. Maybe some of his mates went for a night out in Hereford and he was just picking them up to take them home? Wouldn't be happy if it is true he had a party, but just because he was picking mates up in Hereford at 11.30 doesn't mean for a 100% fact that he was having a party. I refuse to believe he was having to party simply because he is one of the most passionate players in the team and he has been doing both his own work and Bothroyd's work since christmas, plus he looked sharp enough to me Sunday before he went off injured.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I love how everyone jumps to assumptions regarding Chopra. Maybe some of his mates went for a night out in Hereford and he was just picking them up to take them home? Wouldn't be happy if it is true he had a party, but just because he was picking mates up in Hereford at 11.30 doesn't mean for a 100% fact that he was having a party. I refuse to believe he was having to party simply because he is one of the most passionate players in the team and he has been doing both his own work and Bothroyd's work since christmas, plus he looked sharp enough to me Sunday before he went off injured.

I'll add that it's Darcy Blake's we need to worry about, he has a great game away to Swansea, then the following home game he comes on as sub and can't pass a ball 5 yards as he was out the night before drunk doing criminal damage. Some of Darcy's performances this season have been so bad that you can tell his drinking has had an effect. Chopra looked sharp enough to me Sunday so if he did have a drink, I doubt it was to the extent of Darcy and it certainly didn't effect his performance before he went off injured.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Great Update Carl !

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I love how everyone jumps to assumptions regarding Chopra. Maybe some of his mates went for a night out in Hereford and he was just picking them up to take them home? Wouldn't be happy if it is true he had a party, but just because he was picking mates up in Hereford at 11.30 doesn't mean for a 100% fact that he was having a party. I refuse to believe he was having to party simply because he is one of the most passionate players in the team and he has been doing both his own work and Bothroyd's work since christmas, plus he looked sharp enough to me Sunday before he went off injured.

they are not assumptions mate and I certainly thought long and hard about whether I put it out or not, but after thinking about it and knowing where the info came from, I felt it was right to put it out.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 pm

doesnt mean the info was correct though carl, between the guests of chopra, and your source things could have been exagerated! not saying they were, just saying its a possibility.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:

they are not assumptions mate and I certainly thought long and hard about whether I put it out or not, but after thinking about it and knowing where the info came from, I felt it was right to put it out.

That's fair enough Carl, I know you think long and hard before putting your info out and I appreicate the time you dedicate to give us these updates. The point I was making was whatever Chopra got up to Saturday night, in my opinion it didn't seem to affect his performance in any way as I thought he was full of energy Sunday. Posters in this thread were awfully quick to have a go at Chopra thinking he got steaming drunk, but my argument is if he was up until the early hours having a good drink, it would have definitely have had an impact on his performance, and I didn't see his performance affected whatsoever. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:05 am

carlccfc wrote:

Thanks Again For The Update Carl. I Have Taken Time To Post Back Due To The Chops Bit In Your Post.

Was Thinking What To Say,As I Believe In Your Updates Since I Have Been Here.

If Chops Is Out For The Seasons As Posted Tonight,People Are Going To Put 2 by 2 Together. :(
Sometimes In Life,There Are Reasons Why Things Happen,Im Shocked And Still Hope We Can Go Up :ayatollah:

Look Forward To The Next Update Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:doesnt mean the info was correct though carl, between the guests of chopra, and your source things could have been exagerated! not saying they were, just saying its a possibility.

I suppose it does not mean it was correct but I trust the source of the information, Chops was in a pub in Hereford on Thursday evening and then was there again Saturday night to pick up friends including Andy Ferrel who went back to Cardiff with him for a party.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:please oh please, may the dressing room rant get to the players head!! this could be the turning point (ive said it before) in our season!!

a academy in malaysia sounds good, personally id prefer brazil or spain :lol:
total waste of money .

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 am

Daya wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:a academy in malaysia sounds good, personally id prefer brazil or spain :lol:
total waste of money .

Here's a first for you Daya...

I totally agree.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Daya wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:a academy in malaysia sounds good, personally id prefer brazil or spain :lol:
total waste of money .

Here's a first for you Daya...

I totally agree.

BLOODY HELL wheres the pills :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:58 am

LOOK FORWARD TO TONIGHTS UPDATE Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

After 8pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: