Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall are getting excited for Saturday

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm

They describe Saturdays fixture on their official site as mouthwatering (link below). Thats just what we need...a pumped up New Den with their team hitting form playimg in it - saying that we'll probably do a Watford! You never know, siege mentality an all that - dependent on how DJ manages things this week of course, and finding out how big our 'stars' really are

http://mobile.millwallfc.co.uk/runtime/ ... Id=2316335

Re: Millwall are getting excited for Saturday

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Just to get in the mood, why not watch the football factory ?

"You're in bandit country now !"

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 pm

You do not have to be a member to buy a ticket for this match

I wonder why they're doing this for this match. Seems a bit strange to me when all season to watch Millwall at home you've had to be a ST holder or a Member.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 pm

The Trooper wrote:Just to get in the mood, why not watch the football factory ?

"You're in bandit country now !"

Haha, i cant watch that - im already depressed i aint going...that'll make me worse!

We'd planned all season to go (and on the train an all tha) but ive been off work for a week now with a fukn sinus infection and its ruined me! I missed my first home league of the season Sunday and im still ruff now - nasty shit let me tell you! Ive got one of the boys offering to buy my ticket to go but i can hardly leave my house let alone get in a 20 hr bender going to Millwall of all places...needless to say there'll be no Football Factory for me! Im just going to feel sorry for myself :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 pm

So am I. I just cant find travel .

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:59 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
You do not have to be a member to buy a ticket for this match

I wonder why they're doing this for this match. Seems a bit strange to me when all season to watch Millwall at home you've had to be a ST holder or a Member.

It'll make it interesting at least! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm

JonScam wrote:They describe Saturdays fixture on their official site as mouthwatering (link below). Thats just what we need...a pumped up New Den with their team hitting form playimg in it - saying that we'll probably do a Watford! You never know, siege mentality an all that - dependent on how DJ manages things this week of course, and finding out how big our 'stars' really are

The Atmosphere is always Amazing there, even in the Auto Windscreen Trophy v us in the Night with only a 2,000 Crowd and 300 of us, it was better than 25,000 in our new stadium.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 pm

A quality night out that was...

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Bit more info theyve posted on their site...

http://mobile.millwallfc.co.uk/runtime/ ... Id=2316356

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JonScam wrote:They describe Saturdays fixture on their official site as mouthwatering (link below). Thats just what we need...a pumped up New Den with their team hitting form playimg in it - saying that we'll probably do a Watford! You never know, siege mentality an all that - dependent on how DJ manages things this week of course, and finding out how big our 'stars' really are

The Atmosphere is always Amazing there, even in the Auto Windscreen Trophy v us in the Night with only a 2,000 Crowd and 300 of us, it was better than 25,000 in our new stadium.

Annis,was that when we all met up @ the Elephant & Castle ?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:A quality night out that was...

Def, We really did turn up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis,was that when we all met up @ the Elephant & Castle ?

Yes, Good turn out by us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 pm

the fuckers didnt know what hit them great night lots of shannigins :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 pm

long f*cking walk to the ground from the elephant & castle that night,someone said it was about ten minutes,seemed more like an entire night and a nice welcoming comitee at the end of it.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:long f*cking walk to the ground from the elephant & castle that night,someone said it was about ten minutes,seemed more like an entire night and a nice welcoming comitee at the end of it.

haha ten minutes, more like an hour and ten :lol: