Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' ON A BRIGHTER NOTE '

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Where are you all of This Easter/ Summer ?

Majorca Santa Ponsa/Palma Nova for My Family/Myself and even a Dave Jones fan is coming over to stay with us this Summer The Curtis Family :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ' ON A BRIGHTER NOTE '

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Algarve family wedding hopefully coming back to see City in 2nd! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:56 pm

costa del Carmarthenshire... got a baby on the way.. had saved to go to Mexico though! :( haha :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Where are you all of This Easter/ Summer ?

Majorca Santa Ponsa/Palma Nova for My Family/Myself and even a Dave Jones fan is coming over to stay with us this Summer The Curtis Family :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Palma nova, Majorca :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Staying home. Might head somewhere in the autumn but otherwise it's all about saving funds this summer. Plus loads of events on with friends and family so it's going to be busy but domestic. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:06 pm

planning to go to majorca, calle de majorca bout hour away from palma again in september wiv the mrs had a great time last year didnt wanna come home lol :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Sligo...-IF I am lucky

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Sarasota, Florida :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Sardina/Corsica

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Annis, Easter down West in mother in laws caravan and the summer 2 weeks all inclusive in Olu Deniz Turkey with the Mrs and kids.Hopefully be in premier league by then as i dont want any stick from english and scottish fans laughing at our failure once more when they see me city top,shorts etc.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Sardina/Corsica

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 pm

nobby wrote:

recommend any hotels? :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 pm

nobby wrote:

Dai
When you going ?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Saving my coin for a weekend in London in May, to coincide with a certain play off final :cry: :cry:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:33 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Saving my coin for a weekend in London in May, to coincide with a certain play off final :cry: :cry:

We might Win it .

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

Dai
When you going ?

August 4th for a week.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
nobby wrote:

recommend any hotels? :ayatollah:

What you looking for All inclusive or half board ?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Nobby

August 4th for a week.

Dai

Thats when Carl is over there with us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Sharm el sheik me. 4 weeks sunday. take my mind off this depressing shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Damn I thought that was my invite then :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Krakow on Friday for a few nights and I am also going to Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas and Arizona in late August/September. Bit of a road trip of South California and Arizona :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Damn I thought that was my invite then :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:49 pm

A lot of places on here that people are going to I've never been, but they sound top places to go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 pm

las vegas,
villamoura

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 pm

We are indeed Annis and we are really looking forward to it but mostly because you and I will be planning the first away trip in the Premier League and I will be listening to you telling me how lucky DJ was to have taken us up :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Sunny Cyprus.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:

We are indeed Annis and we are really looking forward to it but mostly because you and I will be planning the first away trip in the Premier League and I will be listening to you telling me how lucky DJ was to have taken us up :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Annis best part of the Island The North Puerto Pollensa be there again from 20th may 2 weeks what a place.. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Zante this summer..........hopefully the boy will have the premiership 2011/2012 Cardiff City shirt on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 pm

ROMA ...... yes i`m gonna roma around tredegar for 2 weeks! :ayatollah: