Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WON 20 POINTS WITH LAST MINUTE GAMES!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Cunts :evil:

Re: WON 20 POINTS WITH LAST MINUTE GAMES!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm

it shows their desire & commitment on getting promoted!!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Something about Norwich that really gets up my nose :evil:

Look at their side ! It's a team of League 1 players really !

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:41 pm

coz they stick to it an work their arses off,cardiff flap around and bothroyd lays on the floor for a bit all while dave jones stands there with his hands in his pockets and most 'fans' have long left the stadium

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

For me, that game decided the season for me.. Norwich 4 points clear.
Cardiff v Swansea play-off final, you heard it here first :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 pm

They've got Hull and the jacks next 2 games

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Showing everything we aint. We cant stay switching on with 4 mins to go, when leadind 2-1. Norwich were drawing 1 all then end up winning 3-1.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm

QPR,norwich and leeds to go up for me,three teams that really want it

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm

also got Forest ,a local derby with Ipswich and away trips to watford and pompey

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:46 pm

englishbluebird wrote:QPR,norwich and leeds to go up for me,three teams that really want it

You're joking ? Leeds ? Play-offs at best really !

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 pm

englishbluebird wrote:QPR,norwich and leeds to go up for me,three teams that really want it

if we the fans have lost faith in getting promoted we may aswell throw the f*cking towel in now then lads!! still think we can do it!! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

You're joking ? Leeds ? Play-offs at best really !

wish i was joking mate coz i hate dirty leeds but at this stage of the season its all wants it most thats why blackpool are where they are,i fancy leeds to battle through a tight play off final

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 pm

It's no coincidence. They took a punt on appointing Lambert too, after losing 7-1 in bryan gunns first game in charge against Lamberts colchester, 1st game last season.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Something about Norwich that really gets up my nose :evil:

Look at their side ! It's a team of League 1 players really !

That's the point. It doesn't take a team of gifted players, it takes a team willing to play for each other and run themselves into the ground for 95 minutes.

When was the last time Bothroyd made the correct decision in passing instead of trying to take on a whole team (it was when he crossed for Chopra to score against Leicester 4 games ago) and when he last look like he was willing to run himself into the ground? And I don't mean falling onto the ground.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 pm

brewer918 wrote:

if we the fans have lost faith in getting promoted we may aswell throw the f*cking towel in now then lads!! still think we can do it!! :ayatollah:

its hard to keep the faith pal when the players clearly dont want it,you must have seen this if you go regularly,im a massive bluebirds fan and never miss a game and id be on these forums singing their praises if the players deserved it,but im hard pressed to find any positives at the moment

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 am

What's a last minute game?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:09 am

What's a last minute game?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:18 am

englishbluebird wrote:coz they stick to it an work their arses off,cardiff flap around and bothroyd lays on the floor for a bit all while dave jones stands there with his hands in his pockets and most 'fans' have long left the stadium

You have just sumned up our season perfectly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: