Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

norwich

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 pm

bristol got dubious pen given aagainst them after 40 secs and a goal down already. Half time and Norwich easily keeping them at bay. Looking like a 4point deficit to make up but Norwich look far more positive and dare i say up for it than we do . bloody shame :(

Re: norwich

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:33 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:bristol got dubious pen given aagainst them after 40 secs and a goal down already. Half time and Norwich easily keeping them at bay. Looking like a 4point deficit to make up but Norwich look far more positive and dare i say up for it than we do . bloody shame :(

I HOPE DAVE JONES IS WATCHING.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

norwich look very good but have to say bristol are awful!!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
norfolkin welsh wrote:bristol got dubious pen given aagainst them after 40 secs and a goal down already. Half time and Norwich easily keeping them at bay. Looking like a 4point deficit to make up but Norwich look far more positive and dare i say up for it than we do . bloody shame :(

I HOPE DAVE JONES IS WATCHING.

He'll be sat in his mansion with his hands in his pockets thinking of his next excuse.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 pm

my boy watches Norwich games and plays good standard himself, hes also seen cardiff play and reckons its the way that Norwich are set up and their obvious willingness to fight that sets them apart. theyve got no obvious stars as such but they have the brightest manager in the league :(

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 pm

his next excuse as to why he's letting bothroyd play for nearly 80 minutes without any effect!! an not having the balls to take him off sooner!!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Its gonna be QPR and Norwich for automatic.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:10 pm

i think norwich play some fantastic football to be fair,bristol look poor because they are poor hence their position in the table however we made them look like chelsea at ashton gate,i think leeds are similar great team spirit and attitude and that what cardiff are lacking and its so so disap;pointing

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Agree with ye all.

We also discussed it here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39566