Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We're still in this race.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I've always thought that this is as much the players 's problem that it is DJ's. People say it's DJ's job to motivate them but even if he's not doing the job (not saying he is, for all we know he shows true passion in the locker rooms) if we have a group of players, of this quality, who can't motivate themselves week in, week out, when we're on the verge of promotion, with the best chance of going up since last May then we have bigger problems than DJ.

I still like DJ, but I feel he has too many reponsibilities and is over-worked. I'd like to see someone else come in and take off some of the work load. But right now, I still feel we need to get behind the team. We have wasted opportunities in the last few weeks, but so have other teams. This league is a f*cking difficult league to get out of, and an all-round very close leasgue. Anyone can be beat anyone, and I praise DJ for having us challenge for the top 6 for the last 3-4 years, not many teams have done that. Teams like Sheff Utd, Preston, Bristol City, Watford, Derby, Reading. The list goes on. Yet here wqe are again, complaining that we're only 4th. Pathetic. We're still in this race, and I be damned if I turn my back on the team or the manager, especially with 9 very important games coming up. :ayatollah: