Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Imagine DJ In The Premier League?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:10 pm

He's claiming the team are 'scared' now! Imagine Old Trafford 75,000

The manager has let us down badly this season I'm sorry, we should be flying :shock:

Re: Imagine DJ In The Premier League?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 pm

wigstar wrote:He's claiming the team are 'scared' now! Imagine Old Trafford 75,000

The manager has let us down badly this season I'm sorry, we should be flying :shock:

Exactly Wiggy :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 pm

This is what i said earlier, but don't worry, DJ & the bunch of mercenaries at his disposal wont get us there. You need passion & commitment & sheer hard work for that to happen, & sadly, we seem to have none of these qualities. The fact that the players are nervous just makes it worse.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:23 pm

They've all had a look at Prem bench material, Ramsey, so why wouldn't they be nervous! Not sure I'd want to go up and be exposed.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 pm

alexc wrote:They've all had a look at Prem bench material, Ramsey, so why wouldn't they be nervous! Not sure I'd want to go up and be exposed.

I think its more deep rooted that that. What player worth his salt would not want to play in the Premiership?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Imagine is all we will do, cause DJ will never get us to the Premier League :ayatollah: