Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No fire, No smoke.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Dave Jones & Co. All talk, & no action, but you can always blame it on the fans Dave, after all, you are an "expert"!!! ;) :x :x :x

Re: No fire, No smoke.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:16 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Dave Jones & Co. All talk, & no action, but you can always blame it on the fans Dave, after all, you are an "expert"!!! ;) :x :x :x

When did he blame the fans? :?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Dave Jones & Co. All talk, & no action, but you can always blame it on the fans Dave, after all, you are an "expert"!!! ;) :x :x :x

He blamed us fans for making the team nervous, well if we didn't, then who did???

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:50 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

He blamed us fans for making the team nervous, well if we didn't, then who did???

I've watched all his recent interviews and read all the reports of his interviews and he hasn't blamed the fans at all!

He was asked what he thought of the booing last week and he said that the fans paid their money and were entitled to do what they wanted!

He was then asked whether the booing affected the players and he said that he'd be disappointed if any of his players became affected it!

The only thing that he said when asked in respect of the booing, was that the booing doesn't help the players, whereas the fans shouting and getting behind the team certainly helps them!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Who does he blame for the players feeling nervous then? Because at this stage of the season, if weve got nervous players then things are a lot worse than i thought with the team, & frankly, we don't stand a chance of promotion.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Who does he blame for the players feeling nervous then? Because at this stage of the season, if weve got nervous players then things are a lot worse than i thought with the team, & frankly, we don't stand a chance of promotion.

I have no idea why they appeared nervous yesterday, but whilst DJ may well responsible for a lot of things, he didn't blame the fans for it! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Well thats not the impression he gave me, & who or whatever he might have blamed it on, you can bet your bottom dollar that he wasnt blaming himself for it!