Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

get off his back

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 pm

While it has been the usual up and down ride with the team this season, I assume DJ has the backing of the decision makers to make what he can til the end of the season, or he would have fallen on his sword after the horrible run of one win in seven during Nov and Dec. Its all very well sounding off and everyone is entitled to their own opinions but he wont be going anywhere soon, so get behind him, maybe get him to smile or even do the ayatollah himself,that would def get the place rocking :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: get off his back

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Get him to smile, what are you on?

How about him coming over and appluading the supporters. That might help.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Dont be to sure that DJ will be here till the end of the season, the Malaysian's want promotion sooner than later :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:24 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I agree. He is here til the end of the season whatever happens. All this, When we lose or draw - "oh Jones is a nob ed" to when we win - "let's get behind him til the end of the season and he may just pull it off" sh.it is really starting to p8ss me off. I didn't go down on Sunday as I am fed up to the back teeth of the fecking moaning.

If this is what being a successful modern football club is like then f8ck it I am going to start playing football on a Saturday again.

I would not fancy marking you Simon.