Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HONESTLY GIVE UP

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 am

please let us go back to the old div 2 and 3 days,macclesfied,hartlepool,mansfield etc the old jolly boys outing away days,less stress less hassle,no worries, good decent hardworking players who cared for the club and its supporters,instead of this lot of primma donnas who only care about how much money they can screw the fans and the club for,f**k em all i say :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: I HONESTLY GIVE UP

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 am

*slaps beddau blue across the face*

Man up you pussy! Did you think this was going to be easy? Did you think we would walk it? Were that naive? Pull yourself together man! :D

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 am

beddau blue wrote:please let us go back to the old div 2 and 3 days,macclesfied,hartlepool,mansfield etc the old jolly boys outing away days,less stress less hassle,no worries, good decent hardworking players who cared for the club and its supporters,instead of this lot of primma donnas who only care about how much money they can screw the fans and the club for,f**k em all i say :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think you will find even the old Division's 2 & 3 have changed beyond recognition.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 am

Zabier wrote:*slaps beddau blue across the face*

Man up you pussy! Did you think this was going to be easy? Did you think we would walk it? Were that naive? Pull yourself together man! :D

ouch :D apparently when dj assembled this squad he said it would be,every other manager and supporter of other clubs thought we would piss it so whats gone wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:46 am

beddau blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:*slaps beddau blue across the face*

ouch :D apparently when dj assembled this squad he said it would be,every other manager and supporter of other clubs thought we would piss it so whats gone wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do you know what, that just reminded me of something funny someone said to me. I was talking to a mate last season after the Blackpool defeat and he said 'we failed because we're Cardiff City. Even if we re-signed Aaron Ramsey and got Craig Bellamy in we'd still find a way to f**k it up'...

A throw away comment at the time... however... :D