Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE WILL FINISH 2ND

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Just done the BBC football predictor and we will finish on 80pts-thats 5 wins 3 draws and 1 loss

Wins V Derby, Boro, Shef Utd, Pompey, Doncaster
Draws V Millwall, Preston, QPR
Loss V Burnley

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I got norwich to beat bristol city, loose away to hull city, beat scunthorpe at hme, draw with swansea at away, loose to watford away, draw with forest at home, draw with ipswich away, beat derby at home, loose to pompey away, beat coventry home and finish on 78 POINTS

I GOT SWANSEA TO FINISH ON 79 POINTS

KEEP THE FAITH

Re: WE WILL FINISH 2ND

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 am

I fancy us to bounce back against millwall, (i think it will be one of those games, expect the unexpected)

macnaughton hudson keinan quinn

j thomas olifinjana mcphail whittingham

_________Bellamy Bothroyd___________

wouldnt be a bad team ,

if mcphail doesn't perform its time to throw darcey in the deep end.
and bothroyd 45 minutes to save his name on the sheet, he should relish millwall, early goal lets AVE it!!
:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 am

We may indeed finish 2nd but sadly in the playoff final again.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 am

will be a fantastic roller coaster ride but ultimately we will be hanging on by the skin of the teeth just to still be in with a chance for autos. im really looking forwards to the ride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:I fancy us to bounce back against millwall, (i think it will be one of those games, expect the unexpected)

macnaughton hudson keinan quinn

j thomas olifinjana mcphail whittingham

_________Bellamy Bothroyd___________

wouldnt be a bad team ,

if mcphail doesn't perform its time to throw darcey in the deep end.
and bothroyd 45 minutes to save his name on the sheet, he should relish millwall, early goal lets AVE it!!
:ayatollah:

I dont think Mcphail or whitts should be in there to be honest, they are not at the top of there games ,problem is who we going to put in to replace them, Ok Burke for whitts , but who for Mc ?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 pm

NO KEEPER, you are f*cking joking arent you :D

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 pm

that perdictor is bollox, no way can we tell whats going to happen.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 pm

I admire ccfcdor's efforts in supporting Britain's pharmacutical industry because he's clearly on more drugs than pete Doherty to remain optimistic :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 pm

nerd wrote:I admire ccfcdor's efforts in supporting Britain's pharmacutical industry because he's clearly on more drugs than pete Doherty to remain optimistic :lol:

haha :lol: