Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Demo Outside Jones' House

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Someone really needs to have a word with him!

Shocking, he's doing as much damage as the riddler :twisted:

Re: Demo Outside Jones' House

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Great minds think alike

He gets away scott free from criticism at matches, whilst the footsoldiers on the pitch take all the blame. Maybe a few thousand shouting f**k out of him might wake him up

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Great minds think alike

He gets away scott free from criticism at matches, whilst the footsoldiers on the pitch take all the blame. Maybe a few thousand shouting f**k out of him might wake him up

hope you get an official warning. seeing as some on here have for a difference of opinion and what you are suggesting here is tantamount to harrassment. Shocking!!!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

hope you get an official warning. seeing as some on here have for a difference of opinion and what you are suggesting here is tantamount to harrassment. Shocking!!!

What, like that was harrassment today when a few thousand shouted at Bothroyd?

Get real

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

What, like that was harrassment today when a few thousand shouted at Bothroyd?

Get real

no... when a few thousand shouted at Bothroyd today that was idiocy!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:21 pm

So if people do it to Jones, it's harrassment, but Bothroyd it is merely idiocy? ''OK''

So you're basically saying Jones is untouchable, yes?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:25 pm

*Shakes head* Its not jones or the players fault ffs, its their employers that let them get away with this scandalous sh1t!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dont be soo f*cking stupid!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 pm

That's right, let's all go and demonstrate outside his FAMILY'S home. :roll:

I can't stand Jones myself, but let's not get all silly shall we?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 pm

That's right, let's all go and demonstrate outside his home. His home where his family also lives.:roll:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:52 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

Yes that was the other point I was making. Going to his house???? come on, that's just plain stupid!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

Yes that was the other point I was making. Going to his house???? come on, that's just plain stupid!

Nearly as stupid as saying this forum should take blame for Dave Jones messing up promotion, if he does

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 am

I think that with the negative atmosphere this forum is creating which is leading to added pressure on the club and the rediculous criticisms and boos (both at half time and when Bothroyd went off) then yes, if we don't go up that will be partly to blame and people on here should hold they hands up.

The mass criticisms of the players under the posts of 'messages to the team' are by no means constructive. But just people slagging off the team. Hardlu conducive to creat a positivie winning atmosphere at the club is it???

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:02 am

Natman Blue wrote:I think that with the negative atmosphere this forum is creating which is leading to added pressure on the club and the rediculous criticisms and boos (both at half time and when Bothroyd went off) then yes, if we don't go up that will be partly to blame and people on here should hold they hands up.

The mass criticisms of the players under the posts of 'messages to the team' are by no means constructive. But just people slagging off the team. Hardlu conducive to creat a positivie winning atmosphere at the club is it???

Agree. and it does not help when their is influential figures around that spur Hate.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:03 am

Forget it stupid idea. If you wish to protest against him do it at the match or preferably after the game. You don't do it at his family home that is not right its damn well immature.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 am

Natman Blue wrote:I think that with the negative atmosphere this forum is creating which is leading to added pressure on the club and the rediculous criticisms and boos (both at half time and when Bothroyd went off) then yes, if we don't go up that will be partly to blame and people on here should hold they hands up.

The people I see around me booing, creating a negative atmosphere, are not people from this forum though. They're infact the anthesis of most of the people on here. Anyone from the forum who sits near me, many of whom vent their anger on the forum, NEVER do so at a match and infact are often the most positive of our fans.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Forget it stupid idea. If you wish to protest against him do it at the match or preferably after the game. You don't do it at his family home that is not right its damn well immature.

Totally agree with you Nukes, any protest needs to be done at CCS, not at someones family home :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:32 am

blue nile wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Forget it stupid idea. If you wish to protest against him do it at the match or preferably after the game. You don't do it at his family home that is not right its damn well immature.

Totally agree with you Nukes, any protest needs to be done at CCS, not at someones family home :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

my plan last night was to tell him how much of a tw*t he is. after 2 hours i got a bit bored of waiting for the wanker, but then again my opinion would not be valid since i have not been a footballer or a manager :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

The people I see around me booing, creating a negative atmosphere, are not people from this forum though. They're infact the anthesis of most of the people on here. Anyone from the forum who sits near me, many of whom vent their anger on the forum, NEVER do so at a match and infact are often the most positive of our fans.

That's a very narrow perception; to say that the chatter etc on this board is contained there-in. Don't people tend to discuss their views with their mates? couldn't thos views be formulated as part of discussions on this forum? Are there not a few particularly influential voices? don't the players themselves (as has been previously mentioned) visit this forum?

This forum can create a ground swell of opinion, perception and action; just look at the protests etc against Ridsdale. To say the same level of negativity cannot be created towards Jones and the players, the ground-swell of opinion and agenda that this could fuel and then that this would not affect either the staff, players or management at the club is non-sensical!