Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can we do it without Ramsey?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:38 pm

We had a very good start to the season between August and October, but since 1st November to today, our points/game ratio is as follows :

1. With Ramsey playing
6 games
14 points (guaranteed 1st/2nd place form)

2. without Ramsey playing
17 games
16 points (relegation form)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Our form in the last 5 games is :

5 played - 4 points (Ramsey only played in one of those - where we got 3 points against Hull)

Am I overstating his influence, or do you think this is valid cause for concern?

What do others think?

Re: Can we do it without Ramsey?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:43 pm

I find it embarrassing that given the players we have we are so gutted about Ramsey going. We have enough talent to do it without Ramsey, they just need to pull their f*cking fingers out.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Zabier wrote:I find it embarrassing that given the players we have we are so gutted about Ramsey going. We have enough talent to do it without Ramsey, they just need to pull their f*cking fingers out.

Absolutely spot on.

:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Zabier wrote:I find it embarrassing that given the players we have we are so gutted about Ramsey going. We have enough talent to do it without Ramsey, they just need to pull their f*cking fingers out.

Moreso the manager, in my opinion. There is obviously something amiss with the way he operates, for a team to spiral downward in such a manner

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm

My concern is with the quality of this Manager - I fear that take the 14 points we got when Ramsey was here out of the equation, and the stats look remarkably similar to 2006 when we spectacularly bottled it after storming to the top of the league after the first few months!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:43 pm

davids wrote:

Absolutely spot on.

:ayatollah:

Agree with both you guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: