Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dont understand the boo at full time.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Personally I thought we were unlucky, we had loads of chances but Steele played a blinder in goal for Barnsley. There will be days were we play much better and lose.

But Jay Bothroyd, what is going through his head, one of the laziest players I've seen. Since his England cap he's not really done much, COME ON JAY, EARN YOUR SECOND CAP!

Also, thanks to Kenian for clapping at the end, quite sad how its got to only one player clapping.

Oh and the ref was shite.

Re: Dont understand the boo at full time.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm

keinan did the sameat palace...he was the only one to come over to the fans... and one of 3 i can think of that actually clapped. i wont boo the team unless we fail to get promoted and thats only because of the quality we have...fail to get promoted would be a big failure. bothroyd on the other hands needs to step up. dont know whatt he hell is going through his head but his attitude is shocking

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Personally I thought we were unlucky, we had loads of chances but Steele played a blinder in goal for Barnsley. There will be days were we play much better and lose.

But Jay Bothroyd, what is going through his head, one of the laziest players I've seen. Since his England cap he's not really done much, COME ON JAY, EARN YOUR SECOND CAP!

Also, thanks to Kenian for clapping at the end, quite sad how its got to only one player clapping.

fish dont agree with what you say sorry my old flower. IM AGAINST BOOING, AND HAVE NEVER BOOED MYSELF, but all we ask is for a performace with guts/passion all those words we use all to often. and we didnt have that. certain players dont seem intrested and dont work hard enough when we dont have the ball.
but i do agree fair play to keinan. he came right over to us at palace even chatted to fans :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 pm

I didn't understand the booing. There was a bloke behind us who did it. I'm sure it made him feel better!

I felt we weren't anywhere near our best. Barnsley had a fair amount of chances where if they'd got a shot on target instead of spooning it or slicing it wide the scoreline could have been quite awful. We were the better team though but we're just lacking ideas.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 pm

when the players start showing passion and belief then the fans will get off their backs....but atm we aint showing any passion and lots of fans are doubting players and the manager. this is our year..and we arent taking our chances. its dissapointing.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 pm

I saw a c**t boo ing at the front in the canton end!!

He was with his kids! Great example!! Wanker!!
:oops:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:14 pm

we should be positive and for some people it is hard to be especially when we have had 2 or 3 chances to get 2nd place and we fail to win games against teams at the other end of the table. got to support the boys

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

We're a point better off than the Jacks, and we were minutes from winning.

How different it would've been, but for that goal. Everyone would be bumming the players

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Some fans need to take a step back and realise thats theirs still quite a few games to play .
And by booing people, its just distrupting everything.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Supporters are supposed to SUPPORT their team. People who boo can feck off IMO

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:32 pm

How many times are we going to blame the oppositions keeper for playing a "blinder" against us? Heard it against Forest, Ipswich and now Barnsley. Not to mention quite a few games before Christmas. How about we start asking questions about our strikers lack of clinical finishing?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Keinan looks like he has time for the fans.

At Palace at the end he came over and was chatting to some of the fans, when the other players had all fucked off to the changing rooms.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Dekel is awesome :ayatollah: legend in making

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 pm

PhatFrog wrote:How many times are we going to blame the oppositions keeper for playing a "blinder" against us? Heard it against Forest, Ipswich and now Barnsley. Not to mention quite a few games before Christmas. How about we start asking questions about our strikers lack of clinical finishing?

JET showboats too much instead of just putting the ball into the back of the net , Burke doesnt even know where the goal is let alone the back of the net abd Bellers needs to have a go more himself rather than look for that extra pass for another striker . Fair play to Chops he always goes for goal when he needs to :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Personally I thought we were unlucky, we had loads of chances but Steele played a blinder in goal for Barnsley. There will be days were we play much better and lose.

Billy, I disagree with all the booing but to keep saying we were unlucky is a wrong statement. Yes we had loads of chances but our strike force is awful at the moment none of them have any confidence. It is too much of a coincedence that every keeper is having a blinder against us. It is the lack of finesse from our team that is making these keepers look good! How come Reading put 3 past Fulop when we couldn't get one, down to the players I'm afraid!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

fair play 2 kenien he clapped afetr he scored his goal running bk to his positstion when we were all celebrating he clapped us

nice to be appreciated :D